Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Is your bank account a happy one?

Muffinnz

Well, yes and no. I have a savings account that I add a little money to with each paycheck I get from work but...considering how small it is right now...:twismile: And don't even ask how much is in my checking account it's embarrassing.

• Brohoof 1

I took so many hits this month :scoots: . It was all an investment, not so much personal use. Although my iPad mini is pretty cool :ooh: .

I still have plenty, but it used to be pretty happy.

I be broke as a joke; the moths that live in my wallet are paying rent in interestingly-shaped pieces of lint. I'm lucky enough that my husband is currently willing to support me while I try ('try' being the very operative word here) to make money off my art. It's a learning process--I'm optimistic that I'll be doing better soon.

When I get paid, it's a very happy bank account. When I look at my bank statement at the end of the month however... not so much. :lie:

All things considered, it's been alright overall. Still haven't gone into an overdraft... yet, and have somehow managed to keep myself out of debt. Here's hoping it stays that way. :mlp_smug:

16 hours ago, Muffinnz said:

Is your bank account a happy one?

Mine is a tiny bit anemic right now, but I get my allowance today!

Yup, housewife gets allowance from hubby! How retro is that? LOL!

(Household shopping comes out of our common account, in case you're wondering, which I can access any old time I want!! My account is for ME stuff!)

3 hours ago, TBD said:

It's pretty stable, debt free and all. 

Nice one!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

No, not at all. I'm working very little, and with my pain that is already too much. I thankfully don't have a lot of bills, but what I do have takes up nearly all of my income. Generally the rest goes toward food. I was able to spoil myself with a Les Miserables ticket this month, but actually I spent too much this month, so I didn't really have that. =/

Really wishing things get better. I'm willing to work. I'm happy to work full-time, but I can not be in an active job with standing/walking anymore. =(