Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Banner Submission Content?

Chann3l Chas3r

So, I wanna submit a banner but I'm not entirely sure what is and isn't welcome content, as in, how much can it diverge from canon content? For instance, say I want to submit a banner with a group shot of the Mane Six, but I wanted to do it as a Steven Universe AU where all of them are Gems. Would that stand a chance of being plastered up at the top of the Forums, or is that too divergent from typical banner content?

(I have other banner ideas, too, but I wanted to know if that one would fly or not.)

Look at the banner archive here for references what has been in the past:
https://mlpforums.com/event-team/banner-archive/

I am sure themed banners are okay (within certain limits). There was a Super Mario Maker banner during the time Super Mario Maker 2 was released (during the mid-summer of 2019).

However, I think the the 3 to 6 weeks left of the actual show, it might be good to keep the banners closer to the actual show (to get more members to feel welcome). After the show has ended, there might be more options how to design the banner.

Also, check out this thread here for info about submitting the banner:

• Brohoof 2

@Splashee : Thankya for the in-depth answer! SU's final season will be over a good while after FIM ends, so I'll wait 'til then to submit it. I'm gonna have a live-watch of FIM over the course of probably nine days in about a week here, maybe two, to get caught up and meet some other fans; I'll whip up something once I'm all caught up and see if it makes the cut!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked