Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone else sometimes bite/chew their pen or pencil?

Outnick

Just now, Muffinnz said:

I was always afraid of all the bacteria on the object so I never did it

i actually eat things that fall on the ground totally not caring for that. I do put lots of things full of bacteria in my mouth maybe i should stop:adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Outnick said:

I do put lots of things full of bacteria in my mouth maybe i should stop

Once at summer camp many years ago, we played a game where teenagers would mix lots of foods and ingredients that don't go together at all and there would be a line of blindfolded people (kids and teens) who had to eat and guess what it was. Also we always seemed to be on a shortage of spoons or forks so everyone (about 20-30 people) ate from the same plastic spoon. I remember a girl mixed jam put something in it then put it on her knee so people licked off her knee. 

I cant remember much of the foods but I remember these;

-honey-nut chaerios with ketchup, maybe with some salt and pepper

-pancakes with mustard and mayonnaise

-lastly a cup of water with sugar, sult, pepper

Some people threw up, this was always done on a large feild and the only source of water was kinda far,

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 2

@Muffinnz
  had to eat blindfolded? gosh i wouldn't trust that who knows what gross things they could have done, idk they could even put sand on a spoon and you would eat it eww. How did u survive that?

7 minutes ago, Outnick said:

@Muffinnz
  had to eat blindfolded? gosh i wouldn't trust that who knows what gross things they could have done, idk they could even put sand on a spoon and you would eat it eww. How did u survive that?

idk

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 1

This is a habit I never formed. Now that I think of it, I cannot recall the last time I saw someone do this...

• Brohoof 1

Chewing my pencils was a bad habit I had since I was really young. It wasn't until Grade 6 or 7 where I managed to stop doing it. I'm glad I stopped when I did, because it wasn't the best thing to be doing.

• Brohoof 1

Nah, they don’t taste very good :laugh:. Though in 4th grade a friend once made these “edible pencils” made from a golden oreo straw cookie with a sliver of dark chocolate in it for lead and a piece of gum for an eraser on the top :nom: 

• Brohoof 1

I used to do that a lot as a kid (just with pencils, not with pens). :adorkable: At some point, I stopped doing it, though. Nowadays, I couldn't imagine doing that at all – I'd find it disgusting. :love:

• Brohoof 4

No, I never did that...well, when I was a kid I'd try it, but both ends of the pencil tasted disgusting and with pens, well, I was too afraid the ink would get in my mouth. :adorkable: That's not to say I didn't chew on other weird things though....

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

That's not to say I didn't chew on other weird things though....

what other weird things?

also am i the only one that still do it ? :derp:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...