Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WallFlower Blush

Helpful Hoof

• 8 months later...
On 10/1/2019 at 4:26 AM, Helpful Hoof said:

I love her because She is in the corner to her self, but isn't notice or frogot about, and I can realet to this.

Absolutely. But she's also a good design. She's cute, however they managed to do that with her roundish nose is still interesting to me (as it is unusual)?

She sings good, and she would be an awesome recurring character if Equestria Girls had gotten a TV series, for sure! Her voice actor is not a celebrity so she would have been recurring I am sure.

• 1 year later...
On 2020-06-19 at 12:46 PM, Splashee said:

She's cute, however they managed to do that with her roundish nose is still interesting to me (as it is unusual)?

Pretty sure in a world of cute and hot girls, it was their attempt to make her look more average :huh:.... with little success as she still has the cute face and eyes of the most of the cute and hot pastel girls :mlp_icwudt:. I think she holds the image of “cute girl next door”, which I find irresistible in real life :bedeyes:. It also helps her green colors (my favorite :fluttershy:) which are rare in the setting, and reflects nature :mlp_icwudt:

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Seriously.. When i finished watching the special i felt incredibly related to her, I also was a very shy and almost invisible gal

Now I'm obviously moving on and finally getting a little bit more social, but fr.. 

She reminded me so much of my past self ahh felt like seeing myself, hah she's also my favorite color so yeAh love her so much ^^

Screenshot_20230802_223059_com.google.android.youtube_edit_3944772249292862.thumb.jpg.f7b1f5be887b6551f6c985bedf5c7539.jpg