Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Limestone-Pie

"Alright everypony, listen up, the name's Limestone Pie and don't forget it! Lately business has been slow on the rock farm, and Pinkie said doing one of these 'AMA' things would help get our name out there. Personally I don't buy it, but I'm willing to try anything at this point. So ask your questions I guess, me and my sisters will answer what you got."

"But because I'm in charge you should ask me the most questions! Just keep 'em short, I got work to get back to - ain't that right Marble?"

"Mhmm!" 

--------------

Welcome to the Pie Family thread, where you may feel free to ask questions of any of the sisters at your leisure! Have fun with it, but be sure to oblige by a couple ground rules if you'd be so kind :nom:

• Keep questions safe and within site rules
  • Be mindful not to ask repeat questions
  • Don't spam

I look forward to your questions!

• Brohoof 2

Greetings, Pie Sisters!

How are you?

I was wondering: "What do you like to do to relax after you're done with your work for the day?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, Pie Sisters!

How are you?

I was wondering: "What do you like to do to relax after you're done with your work for the day?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

"I'm fantabulious! That's a combination between fantastic, fabulous, and delicious! Hehe!" 

"That's not the question we're supposed to answer Pinkie!"

"After work I spend time with Mudbriar. He tells me about sticks, I read my rock poetry. We have fun." 

"Ugh. Anyway, after work I go back to the cottage and we eat rock soup as a family - which is only really Ma, Pa, and Marble. Then we sleep, so we can do more work tomorrow." 

"Mhmm!" 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Lulaypp said:

What are your hobbies? That is, if you have any.

"Yeah, I got a couple. Not that I'd tell you though, I gotta keep some secrets."

"Oh my gosh you wouldn't even believe it! Limestone loves knitting! She makes all sorts of blankets and hats with silly patterns on them, hehe!"

"Wha-?! Grr, I do not! Don't even listen to her! She's lying!" 

"When I moved to Ponyville Starlight showed me how fun flying kites are. I taught Marble how to fly them too."
"Mhmm."

Edited by Limestone-Pie
  • Brohoof 3

8 hours ago, PawelS said:

Hi Marble, are you going to spend your life working on the farm, or you have some other plans for the future?

"I was thinking that--"

"Well of course she wants to stay on the farm, like we'd even be able to keep up without her. Ain't that right?" 

"Mm-hmm!" 

2 hours ago, Anti-Villain said:

Dear Limestone,

Are limes your favorite fruit?

"Yeah, you guessed right. How did you know?" 

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Limestone, do you have a special somepony?"

"Wha-? A special somepony? No way! Why would I even want something like that? They'd just get in the way of my work. Don't think I'm jealous of anypony or something like that, gah!" 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Marble, why are you so shy?" 

"When you're the youngest of three sisters it's hard to--"

"It's just kinda her thing! She never liked to talk, even as a filly! So we played a game called 'Guess what Marble Pie is thinking about', it's like charades but way more fun!" 

• Brohoof 1

Why is your family name "Pie"? It looks like before Pinkie you were mostly dealing with rocks, not pies. And the names in Equestria seem to be meaningful, for example the Apple family is all about apples.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, PawelS said:

Why is your family name "Pie"? It looks like before Pinkie you were mostly dealing with rocks, not pies. And the names in Equestria seem to be meaningful, for example the Apple family is all about apples.

"Ponies in our family usually arranged into marriages by the 'Pairing Stone', which is some important rock in Rockville. Somewhere on my Pa's side we ended up with an ancestor with the name Pie - I think they were a baker, I know, big surprise. Since then the name just kinda stuck around. I'm sure someone has the records of this stuff, but since it doesn't have anything to do with my work I don't care much to look into it." 

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Do the Pie Sisters have a favorite type of pie that they like to have for dessert?"

"If it has rocks in it, sure."

"I like all sorts of pies, it's hard to pick just one! Apple pie, cherry pie, pumpkin pie with cinnamon and cider-maple whipped cream, all the usual suspects!" 

"I don't have dessert. If I ever eat a pie it's the ones Pinkie brings me. They're stuffed with sugar though, so I end up feeding them to Boulder." 

"Mm-Hmm." 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, PawelS said:

Maud, why were you making a rock sculpture at the middle of the road leading to Twilight's castle? [I'm referring to the intro.]

"Starlight said the School of Friendship needed more statues of famous ponies, so I made some. I think a calcite mineral would compliment the School's aesthetic." 

• Brohoof 2

27 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"If you weren't already rock farmers, what would you like to be doing instead?"

"I wouldn't want to be doing anything else. Here on the farm I'm in charge, and ponies need our rocks. There's no other line of work I'd rather be doing." 

"Mm-hmm!"

"I'm not a rock farmer anymore really! I'm Ponyville's certified Super Party Planner! If I was still on the farm I wouldn't have met all my friends - gasp! That'd be awful!!" 

"Technically, I don't work on the farm unless Limestone needs me. But, I could get a degree in dendrology. That's the study of wooden plants. It'd make Mudbriar happy."

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lulaypp said:

What are your favourite colours?

"All of them! Hehe!"

"Grey. It reminds me of rocks, which are grey." 

"What?! That's my favorite color too! Are you trying to copy me or something?"

"Gasp! No way, Maud, that's Marble's favorite color too! You can all be best sister color friends now!!" 

"Mm-hmm!"

• Brohoof 1

Hello, Pinkie! My first question's for you. My birthday is coming up this month, on the 11th to be exact (wouldn't be surprised if you all ready knew this somehow). If it's not too much trouble, could you throw me a party this year? I've always wanted one of your legendary Pinkie Pie Parties. :adorkable:

And, uh... Since Limestone is the one in charge, what kind of rocks do you mine on the farm, and do you charge a price for any of them? There are some things I'd like to own, like a nice Quartz or something, but I don't even know if that count as a rock... :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Slips Marble a piece of paper that reads: "Hi Marble! I didn't want your sisters to talk over you, so just write your response here and pass it back. What are some of your interests other than rock farming?"

• Brohoof 3

18 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What are the Pie Sisters plans for Nightmare Night?"

"Uhh, working? Just because it's a holiday doesn't give you an excuse not do your job." 

"I was hoping--"

"Huh? Did you say something Marble?"

"N-Nuh-uh."

"Pinkie is having a party at the School of Friendship. I was thinking of being a geode this year." 

10 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Hello, Pinkie! My first question's for you. My birthday is coming up this month, on the 11th to be exact (wouldn't be surprised if you all ready knew this somehow). If it's not too much trouble, could you throw me a party this year? I've always wanted one of your legendary Pinkie Pie Parties. :adorkable:

And, uh... Since Limestone is the one in charge, what kind of rocks do you mine on the farm, and do you charge a price for any of them? There are some things I'd like to own, like a nice Quartz or something, but I don't even know if that count as a rock... :blink:

"Oh course I know, I wouldn't be Ponyville's #1 Party Pony if I didn't know everypony's birthdays! I'll be sure to throw you the most amazingand awesome birthday bash you've ever seen! I hope you like Party Cannons, ehehe!"

"First off, yeah, quartz is a mineral and not a rock - but we do sell it if you want some. Anyway, we mine your three basic types of rocks: igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic. That's really simplifying it, but because the farm sits on a volcanic plane there's a good variety in what you can find. How we price is based on how much you buy, because most often we get bulk orders for construction projects."

4 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Slips Marble a piece of paper that reads: "Hi Marble! I didn't want your sisters to talk over you, so just write your response here and pass it back. What are some of your interests other than rock farming?"

Marble quietly slips a paper back which reads, "Thank you for your letter, many ponies don't bother asking because I don't like talking too much. Ever since Pinkie left the farm she's been sending postcards, I like collecting the stamps on them - I really like all the designs they can have. It gives me a way to see places in Equestria I'll probably never go because Limestone needs me here on the farm. I also like knitting, Limestone and I will sit together and work on making clothes when we have time free. She's nice when you get to know her, honest." 

• Brohoof 2