Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Limestone-Pie

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Was Marble a talkative filly?" 

"Nuh-uh."

"She was so quiet I would have forgotten she existed if we all didn't share the same bed."

"She didn't talk much, no."

"Marble was the quietest filly in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall of Rockville! She has the trophy for speaking less than any other pony in town for more than twenty years! I'm rooting for twenty five."

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Limestone-Pie said:

"Marble was the quietest filly in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall of Rockville! She has the trophy for speaking less than any other pony in town for more than twenty years! I'm rooting for twenty five."

So, you & Marble are both twenty years old? 

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

When is your birthday, date wise? 

"May 3rd! That means it's 209 days until my birthday from today! I wonder if I should tell everypony what I want, you can't ever think too far ahead when you're getting presents for your very special friends!" 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Limestone-Pie said:

"May 3rd! That means it's 209 days until my birthday from today! I wonder if I should tell everypony what I want, you can't ever think too far ahead when you're getting presents for your very special friends!" 

What types of things do you like? (No special reason. :ticking:)

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

What types of things do you like? (No special reason. :ticking:)

"All sorts of things! Jokes, cupcakes, party cannons, rubber chickens, Gummy, flavored confetti, my sister Maud, surprise parties, all kinds of sweets...should I keep going?" 

• Brohoof 1

On 10/6/2019 at 7:01 PM, Limestone-Pie said:

Marble again passes another note, "I hope so too, but our work seasons are so long I would hardly be able to find the time...and all those ponies, I wouldn't be able to get so much as a word out! 

You'd be surprised, even though I'm named after marble it's not my favorite rock. My favorite is Breccia, even though it's just really a bunch of smaller rocks clumped together I find that they can make some of the most interesting patterns and compositions...I really enjoy collecting them." 

*passes note* “I had to look Breccia up, and wow, those are cool! I like sandstone a lot. I like the pretty layer patterns. Thanks for answering my questions! I’ll be back, I promise. I’m just gonna bug your sisters for a bit.”

Hey Limestone, I got a question for you. What kind of guy is your dream stallion? You too, Pinkie!

• Brohoof 2

On 10/8/2019 at 5:54 AM, ShadOBabe said:

*passes note* “I had to look Breccia up, and wow, those are cool! I like sandstone a lot. I like the pretty layer patterns. Thanks for answering my questions! I’ll be back, I promise. I’m just gonna bug your sisters for a bit.”

Hey Limestone, I got a question for you. What kind of guy is your dream stallion? You too, Pinkie!

"D-Dream stallion?! I don't have one, okay, never have! Why would you ask something like that?" 

"Hmmmmm, I dunno, I haven't thought about it! But they'd have to like parties and cupcakes just as much as me!" 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Limestone-Pie said:

"D-Dream stallion?! I don't have one, okay, never have! Why would you ask something like that?" 

"Hmmmmm, I dunno, I haven't thought about it! But they'd have to like parties and cupcakes just as much as me!" 

Okay, okay, fair enough. Hmmm...

Limestone, what are some things that make you smile?

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Okay, okay, fair enough. Hmmm...

Limestone, what are some things that make you smile?

"Uhh...working? Rock...soup? Alright, I'll be straight with you, nothing really makes me smile. There's not much on the farm to be really happy about." 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Limestone-Pie said:

"Uhh...working? Rock...soup? Alright, I'll be straight with you, nothing really makes me smile. There's not much on the farm to be really happy about." 

Aren’t cutie marks gained by realizing what you’re passionate about? How did you get yours?

• Brohoof 1

On 10/9/2019 at 3:02 PM, ShadOBabe said:

Aren’t cutie marks gained by realizing what you’re passionate about? How did you get yours?

"Well, uhh, now that you ask it's kinda hard to remember. I was busy breaking some rocks, just really getting into the groove of it, until I just broke one in half with my own two hooves. It was such a satisfying feeling that I ended up getting my cutie mark. Not exactly sure what the lime is all about, but I guess it fits my name - guess I lucked out then."

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Limestone, have you ever stopped to think about how Marble feels, wanting to explore and see what else is beyond the rock farm? 

Pinkie, how is your precious Cheese Sandwich?

"Huh? Marble feels just like I do, if she didn't I'm pretty sure she'd say something about it - not like there is anything interesting outside the Rock Farm anyway."

---------

"I had one just a few minutes ago! It was delicious! Unless you're talking Cheese Sandwich, I think he's out throwing parties in Manehattan - you never really know where or when he's going to show up! Hehe!"

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What will you do now that you don't have to work on Saturdays?"

"I was never asked to work on Saturdays much anyway, but hey, it gives me more time to work on the farm." 

"Spend more time with Mud Briar and Boulder." 

"I can't believe the show is ending! It's been almost ten wholeeeeeee years already, can you even believe it! I'm going to have to throw a special party for everyone in Equestria! I'm not worried though, my Pinkie Sense tells me I'll be working on Saturdays again soon! Wink wink." 

"...What are you even talking about Pinkie? You're kinda throwing me for a loop here." 

"Mm-hmm."

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Limestone-Pie said:

"I was never asked to work on Saturdays much anyway, but hey, it gives me more time to work on the farm." 

Really? I thought it was a 24/7 job. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Limestone-Pie said:

"I mean...uhh...kinda.........sorta............I will just be able to work more - I meant what I said!! Next question!" 

Do you use rocks in all of your decorating? 

• Brohoof 1

On 10/12/2019 at 2:42 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do you use rocks in all of your decorating? 

"Yeah, of course we do. Rocks are strong, practical, and gray. Why even bother decorating with anything else?" 

On 10/13/2019 at 9:28 AM, Fiendstorm said:

Are you getting ready for the holidays yet?

"You bet, lots of ponies need rocks around this time of year - you'd be surprised." 

"I don't really do plans. I'm going to spend time with Mud Briar and my family, but I don't have anything else in mind."

"Plans? You better believe I got plans! My whole schedule is packed with parties! I already have to think of the most special and meaningful Hearthswarming gifts to get all my friends and sisters! If I don't start early then there will never be enough time!!"

"Mm-hmm."

• Brohoof 1