JingLBabe

Ask Daring Do, Ahuizotl, and Dr. Caballeron

Recommended Posts

(edited)
On 10/4/2019 at 6:27 AM, PawelS said:

@Dr. Caballeron

What do the Q's stand for in "Groom Q.Q. Martingale"?

Dr. Caballeron: Groom "Quixotic Quote" Martingale. Icon_Caballeron_Silver_Tongue.png.75d0787c689c5d39cc87548e27cca24e.png

 

On 10/4/2019 at 6:45 AM, Brainstorm said:

Daring Do, you agree with me, right?

Daring Do: Partially. I agree that Ahuizotl should come adventuring with me sometime, but if he doesn't want to be in the spotlight, that's perfectly understandable. There's a reason I don't just write the books under my real name. Icon_Daring_Do_Concern.png.ab3c3287a55b4e26cab8d48c9114b28e.png

Ahuizotl: Can we change the subject now? Icon_Ahuizotl_Annoyed.png.f54952b284c94336a7bfc1b5b8b95e40.png

Edited by JingLBabe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
15 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Daring Do: Partially. I agree that Ahuizotl should come adventuring with me sometime, but if he doesn't want to be in the spotlight, that's perfectly understandable. There's a reason I don't just write the books under my real name.

Ahuizotl: Can we change the subject now?

I see.

Edited by Brainstorm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dr.Caballeron what do you think of Quibble Pants?

Daring Do, what do you think of Quibble Pants and his encounter with Dr.Caballeron?

Ahuizotl, I hate to say this but do you like.... Fluttershy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ShadOBabe said:

Dr. Caballeron: Groom "Quixotic Quote" Martingale.

Thanks, what about the "A.K." in "A.K. Yearling"?

  • Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

(edited)

"My favorite Daring Do book was "Daring Do and the Kingdom of the Crystal Ponies" with your sidekick character Shetland LaHoof,

how was it working with another pony when you're so used to going on adventures alone?"

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

Dr.Caballeron what do you think of Quibble Pants?

Daring Do, what do you think of Quibble Pants and his encounter with Dr.Caballeron?

Ahuizotl, I hate to say this but do you like.... Fluttershy?

Dr. Caballeron: Who es Quibble Pants?

Daring Do: Remember the incident with the Seven Sided Chest of Chicomoztoc? That stallion with the same color mane as me?

Dr. Caballeron: Ay yi yiiii... THAT kid? Madre de Luna, what a pest! My own accent es "all over the place", indeed!

Daring Do: He was, uh... very knowledgeable though, I'll give him that. Abrasive, but he knew his puzzles. Though, him steamrolling right over Caballeron because he thought he was an actor? In the moment, annoying. In hindsight... HILARIOUS.

Ahuizotl: Fluttershy? That es the little yellow and pink pegasus from the Temple of Tonatiuh, yes? I do not really know her well, but I know she cared enough to listen to me. I would say that es worth liking, wouldn't you?

7 hours ago, PawelS said:

Thanks, what about the "A.K." in "A.K. Yearling"?

Daring Do: "Adventura Keepsake" Yearling.

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"My favorite Daring Do book was "Daring Do and the Kingdom of the Crystal Ponies" with your sidekick character Shetland LaHoof,

how was it working with another pony when you're so used to going on adventures alone?"

Daring Do: Oh really? Heh, that's interesting. Ponies usually rag on Kingdom of the Crystal Ponies quite a lot. Anyway, working with Shetland was fine. He was certainly a more useful partner than Rainbow Dash was originally, but he also wasn't completely starstruck the whole time. Though he wasn't the only pony I've ever had to work with. I still prefer to work on my own. I like not having to know where my friends are, and if they are in trouble, and can I make it out of this collapsing building with them in tow? But I still have to get the occasional help during adventures.

  • Brohoof 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

I would love to ask Daring Do, have you heard of Indiana Jones?

Daring Do: I have heard others from your reality mention him before. From what I gather, he's an adventurer like me? Carries a whip, wears a fedora? Sounds like a good pony to watch your back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooh! I just thought of a good question! :love:

"What is Daring Do afraid of?" :lie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What is Daring Do afraid of?"

Daring Do: Uhh...

Dr. Caballeron: This should be interesting.

Ahuizotl: Si.

Daring Do: Zip it, or I'll spill both of your fears as well...

Ahuizotl/Dr. Caballeron!!

Daring Do: Matter of fact, you know what? Both of you, get out of here. Come back in five.

Dr. Caballeron: But...

Ahuizotl: ... ... ... Alright. Come on, Doctor. *picks up Caballeron with his tail-hand*

Dr. Caballeron: Hey! Put me down! Hey! *gets carried off*

Daring Do: *makes sure they've gone* Hooookay... My fears, huh? Gettin' real personal here... *deep breath* Okay... so of the more common occupational hazards, my LEAST favorites are being trapped in enclosed spaces and being buried alive. Claustrophobia and taphephobia. And in my experience, they usually go hoof and hoof with each other. I also have a bit of a fear of death, thanatophobia. But not my own death so much as the deaths of my loved ones... Having lost both my parents by the time I was a sophomore in university probably contributes to that.

Edited by ShadOBabe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

I'm *so* sorry to hear that A.K.. :( *Hugs*

 

48 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Daring Do: Zip it, or I'll spill both of your fears as well...

 

Since they're unavailable for comment, what are Auhizotl & Caballeron's fears? :ooh:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm *so* sorry to hear that A.K.. :( *Hugs*

Since they're currently unavailable for comment, what are Auhizotl & Caballeron's fears? :ooh:

Daring Do: Thanks hon. It's alright. Honestly, I can't actually comment seriously on Caballeron. I was going to be a smartflank and say something like, "Caballeron is afraid of everything". So you'd need to ask him if you want more specifics. And I'm not sure it would be cool of me to say anything about Ahuizotl's issues, especially since he respected my wishes enough to get out of here. But definitely feel free to ask them. Looks like they're coming back.

Ahuizotl: *still has Dr. Caballeron* Hola.

Dr. Caballeron: *hanging upside down by his tail* Did we miss anything good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Thanks hon.

 

Shadozotl says that, are you a Changeling!? :blink: (I could not be more serious. :yeahno:)

 

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Did we miss anything good?

 

What are you afraid of, Doctor C.? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Daring Do: Partially. I agree that Ahuizotl should come adventuring with me sometime, but if he doesn't want to be in the spotlight, that's perfectly understandable. There's a reason I don't just write the books under my real name.

Ahuizotl: Can we change the subject now?

Ahuizotl,

Since you've made amends with Daring Do, RainbowDash, Fluttershy, and Dr. Caballeron, think you can with the rest of RainbowDash and Fluttershy's friends?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Shadozotl says that, are you a Changeling!? :blink: (I could not be more serious. :yeahno:)

What are you afraid of, Doctor C.? 

Daring Do: Hahaha!! It's a common pet name. Didn't want to call you "dear". Makes me sound like a granny, and I'm not that old yet.

Dr. Caballeron: What am I afraid of? Well blood clots in my brain are kind of on my mind at the moment, what with being stuck upside down like this... A-HEM...

Ahuizotl: *snickers and puts him down*

Dr. Caballeron: *smoothes out his mane* That's better. Back to the point, my fears, hm?

Daring Do: Want us to get out of here, Caballeron?

Dr. Caballeron: *dusting his shirt* No, it's fine. I'm not particularly bothered by them. I feel like they're perfectly justified. My main fear is ending up destitute again.

Ahuizotl: "Again"?

Dr. Caballeron: My colthood was difficult.

 

4 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Ahuizotl, Since you've made amends with Daring Do, RainbowDash, Fluttershy, and Dr. Caballeron, think you can with the rest of RainbowDash and Fluttershy's friends?

Ahuizotl: I do not see why not. But that would involve seeing them again. It es unlikely we will interact much in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Dr. Caballeron: My colthood was difficult.

 

I'm *so* sorry to hear that, My Friend. :sunny: *Feel Better Hugs*

 

"Daring Do, what does the "A.K." in your pen name stand for?" :wacko:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm *so* sorry to hear that, My Friend. :sunny: *Feel Better Hugs*

Dr. Caballeron: *get hugged* Heheh, aww, gracias amigo.

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Daring Do, what does the "A.K." in your pen name stand for?" :wacko:

Daring Do: Somepony else actually asked the same thing! It stands for "Adventura Keepsake". Adventura Keepsake Yearling.

Dr. Caballeron: And my full penname is Groom "Quixotic Quote" Martingale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Dr. Caballeron: *get hugged* Heheh, aww, gracias amigo.

Daring Do: Somepony else actually asked the same thing! It stands for "Adventura Keepsake". Adventura Keepsake Yearling.

Dr. Caballeron: And my full penname is Groom "Quixotic Quote" Martingale.

 

  1. You're Welcome, My Friend. :)
  2. Sorry about that. What did your parents do for a living? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

What did your parents do for a living? 

Daring Do: Well my mother, Gilded Rune, was a Palaeographer. And my father, Precious Mettle, was an adventurer and treasure hunter like me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Ahuizotl: I do not see why not. But that would involve seeing them again. It es unlikely we will interact much in the future.

Well, you might wanna look behind you then.

*Turns around and sees not only RainbowDash and Fluttershy, but also the rest of the Main Six and Spike*

I hope you don't mind Daring Do and Ahuizotl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
7 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Well, you might wanna look behind you then.

*Turns around and sees not only RainbowDash and Fluttershy, but also the rest of the Main Six and Spike*

I hope you don't mind Daring Do and Ahuizotl.

Breaking character for a minute, I kind of mind.

This is just a thread for Daring, Ahui, and Caballeron to answer questions. I don’t want it turning into a big roleplay free-for-all with a bunch of characters.

If you want to ask those three a question, please do.

Edited by ShadOBabe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Breaking character for a minute, I kind of mind.

This is just a thread for Daring, Ahui, and Caballeron to answer questions. I don’t want it turning into a big roleplay free-for-all with a bunch of characters.

If you want to ask those three a question, please do.

Sorry.

Daring Do,

Among all the treasures on your adventures, which one is your favorite?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Sorry.

Daring Do,

Among all the treasures on your adventures, which one is your favorite?

[It's all good.]

Daring Do: Well it might be too predictable, but I really adore the Sapphire Stone idol.

640?cb=20121003151012

It's such a gorgeous artifact. It's creator was obviously incredibly talented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
17 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

[It's all good.]

Daring Do: Well it might be too predictable, but I really adore the Sapphire Stone idol.

640?cb=20121003151012

It's such a gorgeous artifact. It's creator was obviously incredibly talented.

Yes, the Sapphire Statue is my favorite too.

Does Ahuizotl let you hang on to that one, I mean, as long as you're careful? Just asking.

Edited by Brainstorm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Does Ahuizotl let you hang on to that one, I mean, as long as you're careful? Just asking.

Daring Do: No, no. Now that I realize he's not up to anything dangerous, I've been slowly returning any Tenochtitlan artifacts I still have in my possession. But getting relics back from meuseums is going to be more difficult, and unfortunately, I already turned the Sapphire Statue in. It's currently on display at the Smithponian.

Dr. Caballeron: Well there es ONE way to get the statue back in an expedient manner...

Daring Do: We are NOT robbing the Smithponian!

Ahuizotl: You are no fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.