JingLBabe

Ask Daring Do, Ahuizotl, and Dr. Caballeron

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Daring Do: No, no. Now that I realize he's not up to anything dangerous, I've been slowly returning any Tenochtitlan artifacts I still have in my possession. But getting relics back from meuseums is going to be more difficult, and unfortunately, I already turned the Sapphire Statue in. It's currently on display at the Smithponian.

Dr. Caballeron: Well there es ONE way to get the statue back in an expedient manner...

Daring Do: We are NOT robbing the Smithponian!

Ahuizotl: You are no fun.

Okay. 

Wait, I have an idea. Why not take Ahuizotl to the Smithponian, you two explain the situation about the statue, and in return, ponies will still see the statue, only with Ahuizotl's

permission. What'd you say?

Just giving options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Okay. 

Wait, I have an idea. Why not take Ahuizotl to the Smithponian, you two explain the situation about the statue, and in return, ponies will still see the statue, only with Ahuizotl's

permission. What'd you say?

Just giving options.

Daring Do: It's worth a shot, but the items are now basically owned by the Equestrian government now. That's a whole lot of bureaucracy and red tape to cut through. The curators are very unlikely to just be like, "Oh, my goodness, honest mistake, here you go."

Dr. Caballeron: I'll get my burglary kit.

Daring Do: CABALLERON!!

Ahuizotl: *laughing*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
20 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

I have a question for Daring Do, what has been your toughest adventure ever?

Daring Do: You know what? None of the actual adventuring is as tough as some of the prep that goes into starting hem. Like the time I had to attend some well-to-do, black-tie event hosted by the Equestrian Botanical Society to get intel on the "Eternal Flower". I'd rather trudge through a thousand mosquito ridden jungles than prance around in that ballgown and updo again. But you do what you have to for information.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Daring Do: You know what? None of the actual adventuring is as tough as some of the prep that goes into tstarting hem. Like the time I had to attend some well-to-do, black-tie event hosted by the Equestrian Botanical Society to get intel on the "Eternal Flower". I'd rather trudge through a thousand mosquito ridden jungles than prance around in that ballgown and updo again. But you do what you have to for information.

So awesome, thank you for answering my question. ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheRockARooster said:

So awesome, thank you for answering my question. ^^

Daring Do: Of course. You have any more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Daring Do: Of course. You have any more?

Not at the moment, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Daring Do: It's worth a shot, but the items are now basically owned by the Equestrian government now. That's a whole lot of bureaucracy and red tape to cut through. The curators are very unlikely to just be like, "Oh, my goodness, honest mistake, here you go."

Dr. Caballeron: I'll get my burglary kit.

Daring Do: CABALLERON!!

Ahuizotl: *laughing*

But, with Ahuizotl with you, he can explain the situation since the Sapphire Statue was from his jungle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Brainstorm said:

But, with Ahuizotl with you, he can explain the situation since the Sapphire Statue was from his jungle.

Daring Do: Yes, I know. And I told you what would likely happen. Just explaining the situation doesn't always fix everything. We can definitely try, but there's no guarantee it would work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Do you have any plans for Nightmare Night? A group costume perhaps?" :mlp_icwudt:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Do you have any plans for Nightmare Night? A group costume perhaps?" :mlp_icwudt:

Daring Do: There IS a group costume that ShadO has been wanting to put together for us for years, but she's being really tight lipped about it...

ShadOZotl: I can't say anything till I draw it! It would ruin the surprise!

Ahuizotl: And we do not have Nightmare Night celebrations in the Basin. Even if we did, I am not sure what I would dress as...

Dr. Caballeron: I usually just dress up as something basic like a vampire or a Dia De Los Muertos sugar skull pony and hand out candy to foals. That's if I do anything at all. Some years I just like to relax and not both.

Daring Do: Haha, I'm eaven lazier. Sometimes I just put on my adventuring gear and answer the door that way. I find the "Wow, great Daring Do Costume!" comments really funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

 I usually just dress up as something basic like a vampire or a Dia De Los Muertos sugar skull pony and hand out candy to foals. That's if I do anything at all. Some years I just like to relax and not both.

 

Did somepony say "sugar"!? :pinkie: (This is the question. *Squee*) 

Pinkie, what are you doing here? :confused:

"C" is for sugar that turns into candy. Duh. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Daring Do: Yes, I know. And I told you what would likely happen. Just explaining the situation doesn't always fix everything. We can definitely try, but there's no guarantee it would work.

Okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
27 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

Is Shady your ‘mane’ fan or you have more giant fans like her?

Ahuizotl: If you are asking about fans in your reality like Señorita ShadO, there es no way to answer that. But if you mean fans in Equestria, I am sure there must be some. Daring has developed quite the following.

Daring Do: Rainbow Dash definitely counts. She's mellowed out a lot as time has gone on, but I've never had a fan literally stalk me through the jungles like that.

12 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

Did somepony say "sugar"!? :pinkie: (This is the question. *Squee*) 

Pinkie, what are you doing here? :confused:

"C" is for sugar that turns into candy. Duh. :P

[Please be careful with bringing in other ponies hon. Brainstorm tried introducing all Mane 6 AND Spike, and I just couldn't do it. I don't want this to turn this into a huge multi-character RP bonanza. I just want to answer some questions as Daring, Ahui, and Dr. C.]

Dr. Caballeron: Uh, si... One of the traditions of Dia De Los Muertos is to carve and decorate skulls made of pure sugar.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1
  • Hug 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Ahuizotl: If you are asking about fans in your reality like Señorita ShadO, there es no way to answer that. But if you mean fans in Equestria, I am sure there must be some. Daring has developed quite the following.

Daring Do: Rainbow Dash definitely counts. She's mellowed out a lot as time as gone on, but I've never had a fan literally stalk me through the jungles like that.

[Please be careful with bringing in other ponies hon. Brainstorm tried introducing all Mane 6 AND Spike, and I just couldn't do it. I don't want this to turn this into a huge multi-character RP bonanza. I just want to answer some questions as Daring, Ahui, and Dr. C.]

Dr. Caballeron: Uh, si... One of the traditions of Dia De Los Muertos is to carve and decorate skulls made of pure sugar.

Thank you for answering my questions.

 

Please, always take care of Shady, she’s a special friend. ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

[Please be careful with bringing in other ponies hon. Brainstorm tried introducing all Mane 6 AND Spike, and I just couldn't do it. I don't want this to turn this into a huge multi-character RP bonanza. I just want to answer some questions as Daring, Ahui, and Dr. C.]

 

I'm sorry. I just thought having her ask a question fit the situation. 

 

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Dr. Caballeron: Uh, si... One of the traditions of Dia De Los Muertos is to carve and decorate skulls made of pure sugar.

 

What else do you do? :ooh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm sorry. I just thought having her ask a question fit the situation. 

What else do you do? :ooh:

[It's okay. I actually didn't mind Pinkie popping in for that, but I didn't want to set a double standard. It would be kind of sucky if I said it was okay in one situation and them not in another.]

Dr. Caballeron: Oh, it depends on where you are celebrating, but there are many different activities. Food and dancing of course, costumes and parades. Families where I grew up would go to the cemetary and decorate the graves of relatives with candles, flowers, calaveras and offerings of pan de muerto and candy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What does "Caballeron" mean?"

Dr. Caballeron: Es a slight alteration of the Spanish word "caballero". It means "knight" or "gentleman". *straightens up proudly*

ShadOZotl: *whispers* ... And here in the real world, it can also mean "horseman", and can be used to address older gentlemen. It's derived from the Latin word for horse, "caballus".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

ShadOZotl: *whispers* ... And here in the real world, it can also mean "horseman", and can be used to address older gentlemen. It's derived from the Latin word for horse, "caballus".

 

Doctor Horseman? 

Well, it delivers what it promises. :P

 

"Doctor Horse- um Caballeron, how many times do you think your plans have been thwarted by Daring Do?" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Doctor Horse- um Caballeron, how many times do you think your plans have been thwarted by Daring Do?"

Dr. Caballeron: Ugh, more times than I care to count.

Daring Do: 37 times now, I believe... *grins cheekily*

Dr. Caballeron: *scowls*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Dr. Caballeron, do you prefer hunting for treasure underwater or on hoof?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Dr. Caballeron, do you prefer hunting for treasure underwater or on hoof?"

Dr. Caballeron: On hoof. No question. There are so many terrible things that can happen to you underwater, and drowning is the result for most of them. That said... I do pay my heanchponies for a reason...

Daring_Calby_Evil_Face.png.f2d2f6f871fedf668bb0c8501cbdb1c4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

I do pay my heanchponies for a reason...

 

You pay your henchponies? :o

How much? :ticking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.