Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Daring Do, Ahuizotl, and Dr. Caballeron

ShadOBabe

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Daring Do: He does! He’s a very smart bird. He can talk of course. If I point my hoof at him and go, “bang”, he’ll flop over on his back. He likes to play peek-a-boo, even when I don’t start it. Oh, and if you do that trick where you hide a toy under some cups, and swap them around, he can usually find the toy first try

Cool! Is he the pet show competition type? 

19 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Cool! Is he the pet show competition type? 

Daring Do: Oh, no. He is strictly a spoiled little companion bird.

19 minutes ago, Steel Accord said:

Weird question, have you ever encountered any Diamond Dogs? Haven’t read any of them in your books but I’m sure you don’t chronicle everything.

Daring Do: I have, actually. Their tunnels were right next to a tomb I was researching; looking for clues for the next artifact I was trying to locate. They thought I was after their gems, so they jumped me. I was able to half talk, half bribe my way out of that.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Daring Do: Oh, no. He is strictly a spoiled little companion bird.

Daring Do: I have, actually. Their tunnels were right next to a tomb I was researching; looking for clues for the next artifact I was trying to locate. They thought I was after their gems, so they jumped me. I was able to half talk, half bribe my way out of that.

Any particular reason you didn’t just chop them into kibble and bits? They don’t seem as tough compared to Ahui’s cat crew.

Then again, guile isn’t among my particular strengths. So that’s probably just me talking.

(edited)
43 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Ok, I'll ask. "HOW SPOILED IS HE?" 

Daring Do: Pretty spoiled... *pulls out another photo of Grail surrounded by toys and treats*

38 minutes ago, Steel Accord said:

Any particular reason you didn’t just chop them into kibble and bits? They don’t seem as tough compared to Ahui’s cat crew.

Then again, guile isn’t among my particular strengths. So that’s probably just me talking.

Daring Do: try not to break femurs if I don’t need to. And there were quite a lot of them. They were just being territorial. I told them what chamber in the tomb I was looking for and told them if they helped me find it, I’d tell them where a cavern full of emeralds I’d found was... *grins* ... a cavern that may, or may not, have had a certain gang of profiteers in it...

Dr. Caballeron: Wait a minute... the tomb near the Olden Trottingham ruins? THOSE DIAMOND DOGS WERE BECAUSE OF YOU?

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Daring Do,

Have you thought of returning to Somnambula(desert town) to met Somnambula(Pillar of Equestria)? She's a motivational speaker.

Daring Do: I had HEARD that the Pillars had returned. Rainbow Dash informed me about it. I haven’t managed to make time to visit, but I am itching to speak with them, Somnambula included. You don’t get a better Primary Resource in the study of history than someone that actually LIVED THERE.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Daring Do: I had HEARD that the Pillars had returned. Rainbow Dash informed me about it. I haven’t managed to make time to visit, but I am itching to speak with them, Somnambula included. You don’t get a better Primary Resource in the study of history than someone that actually LIVED THERE.

Well, when you do make time, maybe she'll tell you about the time she faced the sphinx. I know you know the legend, but, now you can hear it from Somnambula.

• Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Daring Do: Pretty spoiled... *pulls out another photo of Grail surrounded by toys and treats*

That's pretty spoiled. What is Grail's favorite toy?

(edited)
21 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That's pretty spoiled. What is Grail's favorite toy?

Daring Do: He really loves the chain of plastic rings that hangs in the middle of his cage. He’s always climbing it, hanging from it, swinging on it.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, PawelS said:

@Ahuizotl: Do you know Quetzalcoatl personally?

Ahuizotl: Si. I have a similar answer on the last page, but Quetzalcoatl is my direct supervisor, and has been tutoring me for years.

• Brohoof 3

20 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Daring Do: He’s really loves the chain of plastic rings that hangs in the middle of his cage. He’s always climbing it, hanging from it, swinging on it.

"A little airborne acrobat, huh?" :P

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Ahuizotl,

Since making amends with Daring Do, do you and Daring Do do anything fun together?

Ahuizotl: We only just buried the macuahuitl a few weeks ago. Daring has been making visits to my village to return artifacts, but...

Daring Do: *sighs* ... A lot of Ahuizotl’s tribesponies still don’t like or trust me. I try not to overstay my welcome...

Ahuizotl: I am sure they will come around one day, Daring. One of the fillies asked me the other day when you were going to come visit again.

Daring Do: *smiles*

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Ahuizotl: We only just buried the macuahuitl a few weeks ago. Daring has been making visits to my village to return artifacts, but...

Daring Do: *sighs* ... A lot of Ahuizotl’s tribesponies still don’t like or trust me. I try not to overstay my welcome...

Ahuizotl: I am sure they will come around one day, Daring. One of the fillies asked me the other day when you were going to come visit again.

Daring Do: *smiles*

I know they'll come around one day Daring, don't worry. Right Ahuizotl?

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

I know they'll come around one day Daring, don't worry. Right Ahuizotl?

Ahuizotl: Precisely. And at the very least, the children seem to like her.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Auhizotl, how high can you count using all of your hands?" :nom:

Ahuizotl: *laughs* I don’t need to use my hands to count. But I have twelve digits total.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ShadOBabe said:

Ahuizotl: *laughs* I don’t need to use my hands to count. But I have twelve digits total.

What do you use your tail hand for, besides tickling Rainbow Dash?

latest?cb=20131209121318

38 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

What do you use your tail hand for, besides tickling Rainbow Dash?

Ahuizotl: The same things I use my other hands for. Have you ever had that moment where you need to hold something, but you need to also use both arms for something else? Because I never have. It also helps a lot with climbing, and I can hang upside down from branches with it.

• Brohoof 2

47 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Ahuizotl: The same things I use my other hands for. Have you ever had that moment where you need to hold something, but you need to also use both arms for something else?

Yes. :o

48 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Because I never have.

Showoff. :P

49 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

It also helps a lot with climbing, and I can hang upside down from branches with it.

Do you hang upside down in closets, too? 

1224342.png

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Showoff:P

Ahuizotl: *laughs*

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do you hang upside down in closets, too? 

Daring Do: *looks at the picture of Rainbow Dash* The heck is she doing..?

Ahuizotl: *laughs again* Not closets, but mother says she found me sleeping like that in a doorway once when I was a cub.

• Brohoof 2