Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Nightmare Night OC Outfit Request

Dynamo Pad

Seeing how it's October and Nightmare Night will be happening very soon. I was just wondering if anybody would be willing to help me out with a drawing request.

I was thinking of having my OC, Dynamo Pad, dress up as one of two characters from different anime's. The one character would be Ulquiorra Cifer from the anime, Bleach. The other idea would be my OC dressed up in a firefighter uniform from the anime, Fire Force. If anyone is able to draw either idea, then I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is what my OC, Dynamo Pad looks like.

17158948_10206994436334360_2220259012068

latest?cb=20190707021411

Here's a reference picture of what Ulquiorra Cifer's outfit looks like.

Enen.no.Shouboutai.600.2552790.jpg

Here is what some of the outfits from Fire Force looks like.

• Brohoof 1

Hey dynamo, I will be happy to take on your request. Who do want him to dress as more out of the two? And when do you want it?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, TBD said:

Hey dynamo, I will be happy to take on your request. Who do want him to dress as more out of the two? And when do you want it?

Hey TBD and awesome! I would say surprise me as I'm happy with either option. The only thing I could say is if it's okay, can you keep his horn curved? That's a part of his character design. For when I want the drawing? I would say sometime before Halloween. I know how much time goes into making a drawing, so that's what I mean by no rush. Thank you, my friend. :) 

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hey TBD and awesome! I would say surprise me as I'm happy with either option. The only thing I could say is if it's okay, can you keep his horn curved? That's a part of his character design. For when I want the drawing? I would say sometime before Halloween. I know how much time goes into making a drawing, so that's what I mean by no rush. Thank you, my friend. :) 

Alright I will surprise ya then :mlp_smug: and sure thing I will keep his horn that way man. I’m going to be off tomorrow so I will get started on it tomorrow. Not sure when I would be done but do expect it sometime next week. And sure thing Dynamo!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, TBD said:

Alright I will surprise ya then :mlp_smug: and sure thing I will keep his horn that way man. I’m going to be off tomorrow so I will get started on it tomorrow. Not sure when I would be done but do expect it sometime next week. And sure thing Dynamo!

Awesome and sounds good! Thank you for letting me know, my friend. I look forward to seeing how it all turns out. ^_^ 

(edited)
3 hours ago, TBD said:

Hey @Dynamo Pad I'm almost done, all I need is what color is Dynamo magic aura? 

Hey @TBD and thanks for letting me know. The color of Dynamo's magic aura is the same color as his eyes. I believe the color is an orange/amber kind of color.

Here's a reference sheet of Dynamo Pad just in case you need the reference.

55726448_10211448252196973_6656663752147

Edited by Dynamo Pad

7 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hey and it's okay. Thanks for letting me know an no worries, my friend. :grin:

All done! I can't help it but to add some reiatsu effect on it just to get some eerie effect for the Halloween! 

Spoiler

FInal.thumb.jpg.d70d295e2d95c4f5623dde3d5146f9da.jpg

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, TBD said:

All done! I can't help it but to add some reiatsu effect on it just to get some eerie effect for the Halloween! 

Reveal hidden contents

FInal.thumb.jpg.d70d295e2d95c4f5623dde3d5146f9da.jpg

Oh, wow! This looks really amazing! I like how you even added the sword that Ulquiorra uses. I even like how you have the green line that goes down his eye to match the character. I was just wondering one thing. The yellowish/orange circle that's around Dynamo. Is that the moon, or is that what you mean by the reiatsu? Regardless, this looks absolutely epic! Thank you so much, my friend. I really do appreciate this! *hugs* :D 

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, wow! This looks really amazing! I like how you even added the sword that Ulquiorra uses. I even like how you have the green line that goes down his eye to match the character. I was just wondering one thing. The yellowish/orange circle that's around Dynamo. Is that the moon, or is that what you mean by the reiatsu? Regardless, this looks absolutely epic! Thank you so much, my friend. I really do appreciate this! *hugs* :D 

The yellow effect around the moon is the reiatsu, you know how in bleach  whenever they release their reiatsu, it have the eerie effect surrounding them. I'm so glad the effect works though, it took some time to get the effect right. But I'm glad you like it Dynamo!! I knew I have to make him dress as Ulquiorra, due to our previous talk xp. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, TBD said:

The yellow effect around the moon is the reiatsu, you know how in bleach  whenever they release their reiatsu, it have the eerie effect surrounding them. I'm so glad the effect works though, it took some time to get the effect right. But I'm glad you like it Dynamo!! I knew I have to make him dress as Ulquiorra, due to our previous talk xp. 

Oh, I see it now. I like how it's the moon, but the reiatsu is making the moon look distorted. That's a pretty awesome effect as it looks like he's about to go into the upgraded forms like Ulquiorra and Grimmjow did. Especially how the sword is empowered with magic like how his unicorn horn is glowing. I remember that talk about Ulquiorra and I love how it all turned out. :) Thank you so much again TBD!

Edited by Dynamo Pad

7 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, I see it now. I like how it's the moon, but the reiatsu is making the moon look distorted. That's a pretty awesome effect as it looks like he's about to go into the upgraded forms like Ulquiorra and Grimmjow did. Especially how the sword is empowered with magic like how his unicorn horn is glowing. I remember that talk about Ulquiorra and I love how it all turned out. :) Thank you so much again TBD!

Yep pretty much haha, I think the part when they both released their reiatsu to transform, gave me that idea. And since Halloween is coming, I figured "hey lets give out a little more eerie effect". Also I always see Ulquriorra as a "dark" esapda out of the others, so making the scene a bit distorted will express that.  So I'm happy that you spotted that and also I'm glad you like the magic aura effect too! Overall, I have fun with it. So yeah man no problem anytime! if you want any other request let me know. :grin:

You changed your avatar and man it looks awesome, if I say so myself :darling:

• Brohoof 1