What body type are you?  

19 users have voted

1. 1. What body type are you?

• Ectomorph
    • between meso and ecto
    • Mesomorph
    • between meso and endo
    • Endomorph

I'm kind of a combination of Ectomorph and Mesomorph? I'm long and lean for sure, but I have a really high metabolism and I don't find muscle to be very hard to obtain, especially in my legs, it builds up like crazy even if I'm just walking pretty regularly, but I'm too lazy to put the effort in. I just eat a lot and stay relatively thin.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

I'm kind of a combination of Ectomorph and Mesomorph? I'm long and lean for sure, but I have a really high metabolism and I don't find muscle to be very hard to obtain, especially in my legs, it builds up like crazy even if I'm just walking pretty regularly, but I'm too lazy to put the effort in. I just eat a lot and stay relatively thin.

@SharpWit I just re-edited to poll you should refresh if you only see 3 options

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 2

I'd be considered an endomorph. I'm fairly fit, so it doesn't really bug me that much anyways.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1

Honestly I'm kinda both ectomorph and mesomorph. I wouldn't say I'm super skinny but I ain't super muscular either. I'm somewhere in between. I have a really light, fit build and very high metabolism and I tend to build muscle fairly quickly, for a girl even lol.

I should actually start using the gym more often. 

• Brohoof 1

Uhm... I don't really know all these terms, and I'm too lazy to look them up. Uh...

I used to be really skinny. Then I got relatively muscular, and now I'm actually putting on a little bit of unwanted weight. So I guess I'm fairly average all around. :P

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what an ecto-thingie or a meso-thingie are, and I'm too lazy to look them up. But in terms I can understand, my body type is completely average. I’m fit but not muscular, squishy but not fat. I just try to keep my weight where it belongs and a general sense of health and fitness.

Edited by Dreambiscuit

23 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I don't know what and ecto-thingie or a meso-thingie are, and I'm too lazy to look them up. But in terms I can understand, my body type is completely average. I’m fit but not muscular, squishy but not fat. I just try to keep my weight where it belongs and a general sense of health and fitness.

You’re the Dreamy body type. :wub:

I only know that I have triangular shaped arms and is genetic from my mother's side so I'm screwed.

But at least if I do a bit of excersise I can get abs easily. Not my arms thou, those are not going to change, I will never be able to use any clothing that has tube shaped arms.

Edited by Ittoni
  • Brohoof 1