Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

8 Years and counting - Happy Birthday MLPForums

Jeric

I joined the forum in September 2012 between Seasons 2 and 3. The ponies got me through some very tough times, and the forum devoted to them was one of the best online communities I'd ever been a part of; a place overflowing with good vibes, creativity, and appreciation for the show. It was, and is, something special.

Highlights of my time here include starting my favorite pony's fan club and seeing her win the first Most Attractive Pony contest, checking out Crispy's Metal Thread, Skyping with Feld0 about his plans for Poniverse, and reviewing the worst fan fic ever for a podcast hosted by @TheLoyalBrony. I haven't watched since Season 5 and have been mostly gone since 2016, but this place looks almost the same. Happy (belated) birthday indeed. :)

While it would be impossible to list ALL the people here who did so much to make me feel welcome, I am proud to give shout-outs to @Zygen@Dusty Soul@Twiliscael, @~C. Discord~, @~Lawful Jordo~, @Mutemutt, @Stellafera, @Batbrony, @Clarity, @Envy@Dolphanatic@Antismurf9001, @Sks_Burns@Rolls Royce@HunterTSN@Dark Qiviut, @Gone Airbourne, @Flxpturn, @MontagnaMagica, @ping111@Octavia's Cellozoid@Say my name@Wingnut, @Evilshy@TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos, and Lightning Fluttershy.

Thank you. 

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 7

On 10/3/2019 at 11:29 PM, jorge123esp said:

I would like to mention @Bojo @Nightmare Recherche @Gabosor @Hierok @CosmicSpark Thanks for all of you and for MLPForums for having a lot of good time here ;) I hope to continue the adventure in G5 :grin:

No problem, and thank you for being here also.

Maybe a bit late, but I will thank all my friends here, while I'm not active anymore. Hope you all are doing well.

Funny, today it has been 3 years since I joined this forum.

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 1

@TailsIsNotAlone, aw, thanks man!  I'm really glad to hear I left a positive impact somewhere.

I guess it's been almost seven years since I joined, and I'm happy that you guys are still going strong.  I know that I haven't been active in... years, but my memories are fond ones.  Some notable ones include the silliness that ensued from the Chaotic vs Lawful battle (#TeamLawful), banding together in the name of generosity for Making Christmas Merrier, and making friends in the few roleplays I participated in.

For most of my years in college this was the place I went to destress, and it made my life so much easier.  Thank you to the staff for keep these forums up and running, and thank you to the community for being here and being so accepting of those with the wish to join you.  Happy (belated) birthday, and congratulations!  We've done great things together; keep it up guys!

• Brohoof 3

On 10/13/2019 at 11:41 AM, Antismurf9001 said:

@TailsIsNotAlone, aw, thanks man!  I'm really glad to hear I left a positive impact somewhere.

I guess it's been almost seven years since I joined, and I'm happy that you guys are still going strong.  I know that I haven't been active in... years, but my memories are fond ones.  Some notable ones include the silliness that ensued from the Chaotic vs Lawful battle (#TeamLawful), banding together in the name of generosity for Making Christmas Merrier, and making friends in the few roleplays I participated in.

For most of my years in college this was the place I went to destress, and it made my life so much easier.  Thank you to the staff for keep these forums up and running, and thank you to the community for being here and being so accepting of those with the wish to join you.  Happy (belated) birthday, and congratulations!  We've done great things together; keep it up guys!

I’ll always recall you were the biggest advocate for the MCM coming back when I started on staff and may have actually been the catalyst for it returning. Since it has been done four times since you’ve alone had a huge impact. 

It really is the small things, right?

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked