Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I am stressed as I need to finish a Math home assignment and I am not sure I am doing everything correctly. I got the formulas right, but I think I am not executing them correctly D: D:

• Brohoof 1

Another day, another week, another month, another year, another day, another night until it's day again.

The sun has fled, I go to bed and scratch a line on the wall.

Another day where nothing changes at all.

• Brohoof 1

I'm angry, furious, sad, upset, depressed,hurt and most of all scared because I don't know what to do at this point.

What is wrong :(? I am on Skype, we can talk there 

I do not enjoy reading this thread sometimes. It tends to tug at me emotionally, as though some desire to relieve each of you of your anguish threatens to overwhelm me.

There must be some word for that...

Edit: Apparently there is.... Today I learned about compassion.

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 3

I have several feelings at once.

Nostalgia- What happens when I talk about the video games from my early childhood...

Angry- slightly, but it's at the people who don't care about marching band, when they happen to be in it. One of the directors confessed herself she has low hopes for the band.

Annoyed- These little kids that can't shut up. If only my grandma picked me up from school today...

I am feeling rather excited, however, I am also extremely concerned for my sister :(

I'm so conflicted, hurt, and still heartbroken from this morning :( I feel like I really am alone. It is me; and only me..

You are not alone, I am here. We can talk later when you come back on Skype 

• Brohoof 3

I'm so conflicted, hurt, and still heartbroken from this morning :( I feel like I really am alone. It is me; and only me..

*hugs* hang in there time is the only thing that can mend that. Just take your days slowly and one day at at time.

• Brohoof 3