Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel like if I were to have an oreo blizzard, the ice cream product would have been replaced with toothpaste.

So not good.

W-wha?... 

Im not sure what an Oreo Blizzard is ether... But I am guessing its not Toothpase... Hehe...

I'm so tired after my first day at work. It was only five hours, but I had to do some heavy lifting for me and my left arm is in a bit of pain. Trying to mitigate that. At least I know I'll be getting plenty of exercise in this job.

It's my weekend.

Let me just say that's a great thing if not just because if I knew I had to go back in tonight I might end up walking out.

Pretty good today. Over the past couple of weeks I've been really down. Like, depressive level. I don't show it to many people, but I was in a bad way. Feeling great now. About to go have some cake and ice cream for a birthday and looking forward to having tomorrow off from work. ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Well, I do still have tomorrow off from school, so that's good... but I also still have homework to do, that is just staring at me, looking into my eyes, creepily whispering... *Reeead Meee* ... Gahh!  No! I don't want to read you right now.  Leave me alone!  

My mood would be better if homework wasn't so stupid, hehehe, but nah I'm doing alright.  

:derp:

• Brohoof 1

Dreading. More work tommorow and it's almost time for bed (I hate bed time), but again, only five hours. I hope it's as easy as it was today. And luckily, it's the final day of work. But then I'll also have to finally complete Xenosaga... the emotional impacts that will be had will be major.

Also, I'm brimming with creativity. I have a need to express my newfound inspiration with Xenosaga, and want to create so many ideas for my roleplay series. I need to express these ideas again soon, or I will blow up. It feels kind of pent up inside. I plan on doing something like that at some point, but probably won't be able to do it until after finishing Xenosaga due to the emotions I will feel.

• Brohoof 1

Crazy!!! I just moved from south Texas to Colorado and today's our first day here! I should be unpacking but it's breaktime right now!

Moving from a flat, wet, sticky, ugly swamp to a dry, beautiful, mountainous place is a dramatic change  :blink:    :wub:

• Brohoof 2

dat game again I hear about it so much lately and it is just as terrifying as people say it is :(

Since I have a fear of the animatronics at Chuck E Cheese, I'm really scared of it. It's not so much scary as it is tense. Watching the animatronics, making sure they don't reach you, and constantly keeping them in check is pretty scary to say the least. 

Since I have a fear of the animatronics at Chuck E Cheese, I'm really scared of it. It's not so much scary as it is tense. Watching the animatronics, making sure they don't reach you, and constantly keeping them in check is pretty scary to say the least. 

yeah I think that's why its so scary cause it works to psych you out