Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Pretty scared, actually. My power might go out because of a thunderstorm. Though, my power is the only source of air as my air conditioner has gone kaput. What am I gonna do?? I can’t go in the car, my mom is using it.

I just got that feeling where I miss certain MLPF members who I haven't seen or talked to in a long time but I don't want to bother them.

It happens every couple of months out of nowhere. 

40 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I just got that feeling where I miss certain MLPF members who I haven't seen or talked to in a long time but I don't want to bother them.

It happens every couple of months out of nowhere. 

I feel this so hard these days.... makes me look back in the past wishing I could have been a better friend to so many. There is alot I'd change and do over looking back throughout the years... Don't want to emit a negative aura at all. Honestly just the warm welcome back was very pleasant (even if I feel as if I didn't deserve it). Just want to live simply and enjoy what is now and move forwards. Thankful for what is in the here and now. Wishing any of those from the past the best of wishes and happiness.

Spoiler

d0737ca80fdce5582ee11c3ad93e03e0.thumb.png.0c3e689efaf29fbf7cfadf7767df7d94.png

Edited by SolaceFall
  • Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I'm feeling sore and a little sickly in the gut.

I highly consider you take that nap.  Hope the symptoms:sunny: are not from grieving, as that can lead to vomiting:awed:  It's what I suffered through when someone close to me:worry: had to stay in the hospital a couple of weeks:(  

4 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I highly consider you take that nap.  Hope the symptoms:sunny: are not from grieving, as that can lead to vomiting:awed:  It's what I suffered through when someone close to me:worry: had to stay in the hospital a couple of weeks:(  

Not from grieving.

I think the weather is hitting me hard.

Anger. I've always been very violent. Often causing myself harm because of my own brutality. But lately I've been feeling this very, very powerful ire boiling inside of me. It feels like the past is knocking at the doors, every time more violently as to tear them apart from the hinges, taking the door frames, and walls with it. There it is again. It feels like truth. Also, I've been experiencing these electric discharges between my upper and lower row of teeth the more heated I become.

This is part of the reason I've always been so careful when treating with other people. So much so that my voice is but a whisper, to disguise what is underneath the surface. It feels like I've been protecting them from myself. I am burning more and more.

i’m feeling embarrassed! for some reason i forgot how to smile while my dad’s boss was speaking to me, and i just awkwardly held up a thumbs up and did a stupid face. :blink: holding back tears