Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling great relief. 

What I kept away from eyes of the community and friends is that I feared my dad may have a cancer (there were sympthoms aiming at the possibility). Today we got confirmation from the doctor, that whatever is wrong with him it is not cancer, so that puts one of my worries out of the way. We still don't know what's wrong with him, but combined with how he generally gets better every day it likely isn't anything serious :coco:

Not so great, I made a joke on a sans fangirl cringe comp, because I like dumping on videos like these and I made a joke about me stealing Chara from their fans and giving them to my OC, but then someone told me that I didn't have to comment that and it wasn't too late to delete the comment, so i told them it was a joke. and now I feel terrible for making a s**ty joke. I could use a hug emote... 

Edited by Stellar Snow

Earlier I was having some pain and it started to make my anxiety go nutso. Was bogged down with too many thoughts. I took a nap, got up a couple hours later and did some gaming with my boyfriend so now I am much more relaxed. Trying to keep a positive mindset going.

Strangely. I feel I may have gotten "A LITTLE" overboard with my obsession and now it's interfering with certain subjects I have to do in my school and some other stuff. (Almost everything I did on my day was browsing Twitter) How do I solve this? Please help me! I'm so cringe.

1 minute ago, Sun Dash Note said:

Strangely. I feel I may have gotten "A LITTLE" overboard with my obsession and now it's interfering with certain subjects I have to do in my school and some other stuff. (Almost everything I did on my day was browsing Twitter) How do I solve this? Please help me! I'm so cringe.

Like, I have ADHD and I just can't pay attention.

• Brohoof 1

Feeling the Depression… I mean Dark December month.

If there was any love and care in the Christmas light decorations out there, only cheap blinding imported LED.

1 hour ago, Sun Dash Note said:

Like, I have ADHD and I just can't pay attention.

It even went as far as one when we have English lessons and the recording or someone says everyone my brain immediately thinks 'everypony'.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sun Dash Note said:

It even went as far as one when we have English lessons and the recording or someone says everyone my brain immediately thinks 'everypony'.

You just think. I said it out loud.

IN A READING TEST.

I'm feeling nervous to tell my parents that I've been having trouble seeing lately. Like I have to squint reeally hard and I have to close one eye while writing.

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Earlier I was having some pain and it started to make my anxiety go nutso. Was bogged down with too many thoughts. I took a nap, got up a couple hours later and did some gaming with my boyfriend so now I am much more relaxed. Trying to keep a positive mindset going.

Gosh, you poor thing. I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to, also -- very proud of you for trying to keep the positive mindset despite it all. That is truly not easy feat <3 <3 <3 You're amazing, Kyoshi! 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Sun Dash Note said:

I was also late to classes (listening to music). And I forgot to learn for two tests and the fact that we had tests. Too bad, I got an F (Biology) and I was so focused on my phone that I even took the bus to the next stop by mistake. (I even entered the wrong bus). Tomorrow, I want to go my school therapist/psychologist.

Feeling really tired. I have done so much heavy work today, cleaning and preparing for the winter. (Things I have not touched since the summer, that needed to be done)

• Brohoof 1