Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling agh. Today’s work already start off the wrong foot after coming back from being out of town. My hours changed and the company now expects the workers including me, to work later nights now and today’s work is shitty busy today. 

Feeling dizzy, and overwhelmed and BLEGHHHH but then friends were there to make me feel better :coco:
Helps me to put things in perspective and keep things going. I love you guys <3

(edited)
On 2023-05-30 at 2:17 PM, Princess Silky said:

Feeling dizzy, and overwhelmed and BLEGHHHH but then friends were there to make me feel better :coco:
Helps me to put things in perspective and keep things going. I love you guys <3

I'm SO sorry you're not feeling great and I hope you feel better, Bestie. :blush:

---

I'm feeling happy even though I don't feel like I should be in this post because @Princess Silky wasn't feeling very good. :D/:blush: 

Now, I'm feeling awkward. :mlp_please:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Feeling ok, just annoyed that I have to go to school despite feeling really tired today. (I should learn how to disconnect myself from phone) :angry: /)

Btw, I now refer to myself as Genderfluid Non-Binary Pony or Genderfluid Non-Binary Earth Pony.

• Brohoof 2

I took some time to learn some new stuff the past few days which makes me quite happy :fluttershy:

I need to really make a more structured schedule for myself when doing this so I dont get too lazy because I haven't been (or at least felt) this productive in a long while

Tired. Had same friends over at my place and we spent the night playing board games. Real fun, but I'm exhausted. Probably will hit the hay soon. :grin: