Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

like.. i need sleep.. so bad but also missing someone so much that it drives me crazy xD <3

Also i'm gonna be an aunt to a girl aaahh

I feel like I had a pleasant and fun weekend, and am looking forward to the next one.  I did something I've never done before and it seemed to go over well.

(edited)

I've been up and down, my dad passed away just a few days ago, but I understand that what his life had been relegated to was just its own version of a prison in itself. He was a mixed bag on personality. he was a dick half the time, but I know he was only like that because of said situation I was mentioning. Some people are selfish ppl by nature and inherently are just doing there best to accommodate others and be good to them while never forgetting to think about themselves. I love my dad, and he was a great dad to me. I'm glad for the time we had together and I hope we meet again soon. Things have been looking up, and it may be selfish of me to take the end of his pain and turn it into a continuation for my own sake. As I think things are finally becoming much clearer. I just wish my dad knew how much I appreciated everything he tried to do for me, and I know he does at this point, but really wish he would have in life. Things would be different I feel like.

inbound2661078456090058213.jpg

Edited by Cassiopeia

drained, it was approx 36/37c in the factory because of the machines and stuff not working properly ;;
I had to work 10x my work speed aswell for 4 hours straight this morning in that heat
The another 4 which required nothing but my full focus;
get home 30c in apartment xwx I want my beeeed! <3 but pets and stuff need to e taken care off

my mood is kinda dropping 180,
it's a lonely day today..
+ i feel like me & king are falling apart / there's starting to be a distance between us when.. we never even fight or argue;
It's probably just my brain going wild tho but.. yeah.. thats making me sad

+ worried about my kitten atm

On 2023-06-12 at 6:21 AM, Cassiopeia said:

I've been up and down, my dad passed away just a few days ago, but I understand that what his life had been relegated to was just its own version of a prison in itself. He was a mixed bag on personality. he was a dick half the time, but I know he was only like that because of said situation I was mentioning. Some people are selfish ppl by nature and inherently are just doing there best to accommodate others and be good to them while never forgetting to think about themselves. I love my dad, and he was a great dad to me. I'm glad for the time we had together and I hope we meet again soon. Things have been looking up, and it may be selfish of me to take the end of his pain and turn it into a continuation for my own sake. As I think things are finally becoming much clearer. I just wish my dad knew how much I appreciated everything he tried to do for me, and I know he does at this point, but really wish he would have in life. Things would be different I feel like.

inbound2661078456090058213.jpg

May he rest well now, I'm sure he does know and he is happy now. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 hour ago, SunIsLost said:

May he rest well now, I'm sure he does know and he is happy now. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

omg i know, my dad spent his last couple years just sitting around, and not getting to enjoy life for what it really is, and he is so much more than a man relegated to a TV screen. I know that if there is any god hes enjoying what its like to run again, and live life to his full potential. He deserves that, he deserved better, no matter how bad it hurts to let him go, letting him go was definitely for him, i will love him and miss him more than anyone ill probably meet in life, i know ill probably cry on Fathers Day, but i am going to honor his memory the best I can at every chance im given, because he was a good man that was given a crap wrap for being who he was, we have a lot in common, and hes just a better person than people ever gave him credit for. Thanks friend. i know we'll meet again, its just a matter of time...

I'm having a wonderful day. Talked to some friends I haven't talked to in a while, people seem to like the forum game I've made, got a nice art of Rainbow Dash holding my avatar from a great artist, and an animated series for a game I like got announced today. Couldn't be better! :mlp_pinkie:

8 minutes ago, Nitobit said:

I'm having a wonderful day. Talked to some friends I haven't talked to in a while, people seem to like the forum game I've made, got a nice art of Rainbow Dash holding my avatar from a great artist, and an animated series for a game I like got announced today. Couldn't be better! :mlp_pinkie:

That makes me so happy to hear, Nito :coco:
Oddly enough, I'm feeling nice just hearing about your nice day.

(edited)

Got trolled, saw a tweet with a specific plush and wrote 'cute' as a response, forgetting what the plush is about. (Hint, it's Bon Bon's best friend/girlfriend)

Edited by SunIsLost

5 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

That makes me so happy to hear, Nito :coco:
Oddly enough, I'm feeling nice just hearing about your nice day.

Feeling relaxed, had a good day after eating a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich from Subway for lunch:squee: