Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling kind of tired, I might need to sleep a little earlier tonight >_> I hate doing that.

I'm feeling okie ^-^ I'm really hungry, though, haha. But dinner is almost done and I can't wait. ^_^ We're having pan cooked salmon with potato salad and corn :wub:

:P May I have some pretty please? I'm kinda hungry too. :(

• Brohoof 2

I would if I could, but I can't, haha ^_^ I'm sure you don't want rotting fish in the mail, lol :P:lol:

Nah I wouldn't care, when I say i'm hungry I really mean it :lol: . Right now I'm looking at my keyboard, it looks so delcious...

I wonder how the mail person would handle the smell of the rotting fish. :twi:

• Brohoof 3

What happened to Chirstmas dinner? If dinner is not ready, you can always grab a quick snack to go. :twi:

My Christmas party was yesterday sweetie, so today all I have are leftovers </3 but I was lazy for getting myself something to it XD. Already fixed my issue though

• Brohoof 3

My Christmas party was yesterday sweetie, so today all I have are leftovers </3 but I was lazy for getting myself something to it XD. Already fixed my issue though

Ah, I see, Christmas can make you feel lazy since it's such a relaxing day <3 Hope you had a good holiday :)

• Brohoof 3

I was okay all day long but after talking to someone I just feel like my meh feeling got torn apart and a sadness feeling popped up to replace it.

I just don't know why I keep picking up on myself that much, I literally feel like crap, It just gets to the point where I wonder what others peoples lives would be If I wasn't here and I feel like nobody would even notice that I'm gone. My loneliness kept piling up but now I feel like I should really do something about it, I would really like to meet new persons but I have that feeling that the people that would get to know me wouldn't like me at all. I feel empty on a knowledge level, on a conversation level and even on my personality.

I just consider myself as an empty shell. And now I realize that more and more people I used to love are kinda forgetting me. I know that sounds overdramatic but they keep on talking about other people they met and when I wanna talk to em they always say "oh sorry I was busy doing that". It sounds egocentric but It's just incredible how much people said that to me recently. 

So right now I'm feeling super lonely and depressed.

• Brohoof 6

Ah, I see, Christmas can make you feel lazy since it's such a relaxing day <3 Hope you had a good holiday :)

Hell... "something to "it""?! Eat** I'm really sorry, I was watching a movie while typing /)_< I know you didn't point that out but I saw the quote.

Anyways. Indeed! I was supposed to work today (I didn't have to but I wanted to) and... I did absolutely nothing. You too dear! I really hope you had fun during the holiday! Best wishes for you!

• Brohoof 4

I was okay all day long but after talking to someone I just feel like my meh feeling got torn apart and a sadness feeling popped up to replace it.

I just don't know why I keep picking up on myself that much, I literally feel like crap, It just gets to the point where I wonder what others peoples lives would be If I wasn't here and I feel like nobody would even notice that I'm gone. My loneliness kept piling up but now I feel like I should really do something about it, I would really like to meet new persons but I have that feeling that the people that would get to know me wouldn't like me at all. I feel empty on a knowledge level, on a conversation level and even on my personality.

I just consider myself as an empty shell. And now I realize that more and more people I used to love are kinda forgetting me. I know that sounds overdramatic but they keep on talking about other people they met and when I wanna talk to em they always say "oh sorry I was busy doing that". It sounds egocentric but It's just incredible how much people said that to me recently. 

So right now I'm feeling super lonely and depressed.

Dude...Why would you think something like that, let me tell ya something, I kinda faced that road before and it wasn't good at all. If these friends forgot you easily than that mean different things. Maybe you are not getting in touch with them often, or maybe they are not true friends (No offense but it happens), people are people, there are millions of them out there. Some will be nice and some will be mean to ya, what ya gotta do is to find the people who prove themselves to be true friends to ya and not judge you the way you are sir. Always be yourself man.

Hell... "something to "it""?! Eat** I'm really sorry, I was watching a movie while typing /)_< I know you didn't point that out but I saw the quote.

Anyways. Indeed! I was supposed to work today (I didn't have to but I wanted to) and... I did absolutely nothing. You too dear! I really hope you had fun during the holiday! Best wishes for you!

:lol: That must be one interesting movie you are watching right now, and why you did nothing? Must be the laziness kicking in already  :P

Edited by SilentOne
  • Brohoof 4

Not good at all. Isn't depression the greatest? And on Christmas. C'mon, Skye, get it together.

Edited by Skye
  • Brohoof 5

Not good at all. Isn't depression the greatest? And on Christmas. C'mon, Skye, get it together.

:( Why are you depressed? I hope you feel better soon, nopony wants to get sad on a Chirstmas...Sigh even I have depression, it's hard to control it. Maybe distracting yourself or doing things that you like could make you feel better.

• Brohoof 3

:( Why are you depressed? I hope you feel better soon, nopony wants to get sad on a Chirstmas...Sigh even I have depression, it's hard to control it. Maybe distracting yourself or doing things that you like could make you feel better.

Eh, y'know, just a night of self-loathing. It doesn't matter. Thanks for your concern. :)

• Brohoof 4

Eh, y'know, just a night of self-loathing. It doesn't matter. Thanks for your concern. :)

Well I don't see feelings as something does not matter :sunny: Everyone's got these moments but I will drop the matter though.

Edited by SilentOne
  • Brohoof 3

:lol: That must be one interesting movie you are watching right now, and why you did nothing? Must be the laziness kicking in already  :P

The Nightmare Before Christmas ^^ classic Christmas movie imo! And yep, the monster of laziness took control over my body and I did nothing.

• Brohoof 3

The Nightmare Before Christmas ^^ classic Christmas movie imo! And yep, the monster of laziness took control over my body and I did nothing.

Ah, how nice. :adorkable: My goodness, good thing I was never got infected by this monster, more and more people are victims of this horrid monster that stalks us everyday even when we sleep. lol

• Brohoof 3