Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling happy. I had a great time celebrating Christmas with friends and family yesterday ^w^ I got some cool stuff too :P and lots of liquorice :wub:

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 8

I am feeling surprisingly happy. Don't let my avatar fool you.

Certains actions have happened in the recent hours, and that actually managed to crack a smile on me, and bring some happiness to my soul

• Brohoof 6

I feel a bit tired. Didn't sleep well last night. Sad because Christmas is over but, to be honest, it could have been better, so also a little relieved it's over. Excited for the New Year. Hopefully next Christmas will be better. Despite that, I'm doing good. :)

• Brohoof 3

I'm Feeling; An Agonizing Wanton Longing To Know Exactly what the grass in Equestria Feels Like under my feet, I'm feeling a need to feel one of our favourite pony's coat's under my fingers, to hear their laughter, to know their warmth in an embrace of friendship.

I'm feeling, incomplete, to say the least.

I'm also feeling tired, though rested. How is that even possible?

• Brohoof 3

I actually don't celebrate christmas, well i do, but, because i get every jewish holiday off (They're the only time me and my family aren't doing anything) I don't get the pageon ones off. apart from halloween. That time of year, on the day, i actually get kicked out of the office by security if i don't leave before seven.

My life is interesting.

My life is interesting indeed.

Anybody here notice how in starwars seven, the jedi uses a form of dark-side technique against the sith, who seems to use light side sabre techniques?

• Brohoof 2

Sleepy and winding down for bed. Saw the new Star Wars movie and I absolutely loved it.

Right now tonight lost in deep thoughts and wondering about things. Looking forward to the new year.

• Brohoof 3