Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I wouldn't say that !!!

Just look at the badge under your avatar, and then tell me you are useless :kindness:

So, you emotions are supposed to be based of your badge? Am i supposed to feel bad now?

• Brohoof 3

So, you emotions are supposed to be based of your badge? Am i supposed to feel bad now?

I don't think it was meant like that. I think Bogrick was just trying to cheer me up. Which I thank him/her for. 

You shouldn't feel bad about it okay. No one is better than anyone around here. No matter what badge.

Don't knock yourself down too much. :)

• Brohoof 6

Would you like to talk about it? :kindness:

I'm feeling happy and relaxed, even though I have a stuffy nose. :unamused:

It's ok. Thank you though. I had gotten into an argument with someone when I posted that.

-

I'm feeling ok, kinda tired

• Brohoof 3

post-6246-0-25029900-1451251655_thumb.jpg

:o!!!!! :D :D :D

I feel so amazing red velvet muffins nomomomomomm..... ♥ if you feel sad eat a muffin x3

• Brohoof 5

Feeling pretty weird like most of the time lately. Neither happy nor really sad... Still dealing with anxiety and panic attacks and possibly depression that developed as a result of that but when I'm safe at home and don't have to go anywhere, I'm feeling alright, I guess...

• Brohoof 2

Feeling kinda good so far, just a lil tired.

I-I-I-I feel so scared and like I'm about to have a good, long cry :( :(

:( what happened Aqua? Come I would give you a hug, it's okay, you are safe here. :)

Edited by SilentOne
  • Brohoof 3

I am pretty tired, but overall, I'm still good. ^-^ My mood is rather pensive. That's not a bad thing in the least. Someone said some things to me that got me thinking. :ooh: I think everyone should have at least one person that provokes your thoughts. Otherwise, it's harder to challenge yourself to think outside the box, because by nature we are creatures of habit.

• Brohoof 3

Feeling pretty happy. I just found out my best friend likes My Little Pony  :wub: Also getting to hang out with my friend, gonna play some Bloodborne later tonight has got me feeling pretty great.

Edited by Ink Well
  • Brohoof 3