Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

My avatar may not convey this, but I assure.... I feel a deep rage boiling in my soul, the likes of which all of Equestria has never seen. Let's suffice it to say I am in kind of a bad mood with the past two days, but I will do my best to push back these thoughts of anger and move forward.

• Brohoof 3

Alone with my thoughts... listening to music like this. State of tranquility/repose. At the same time wondering about so many things. Late at night my mind is constantly over-thinking and pondering. Hoping for better things to come in the next few months. One day at a time.

• Brohoof 4

Feeling kinda good so far, just a lil tired.

:( what happened Aqua? Come I would give you a hug, it's okay, you are safe here. :)

Thank you <3 But I'm feeling somewhat better. Actually, I'm just at the point where I have no idea what to feel.
  • Brohoof 2

I'm feeling very cold... and I'm inside my house!

This is how I feel right now; it's 14 degrees outside right now, and it's seeping into the house. We also have snow on the ground. It's not very much though, and we were supposed to have a blizzard.

I also feel very tired and hungry, and a little sick.

• Brohoof 2

Thank you <3 But I'm feeling somewhat better. Actually, I'm just at the point where I have no idea what to feel.

I know how you feel, sometimes there is a point in our lives that everything becomes so confusing and difficult you just don't know what to do...You just gotta let go of certain things and distract yourself to keep yourself happy and positive. I wish you best of luck and always be happy  :adorkable:  *hugs*

• Brohoof 3

I feel sadness. I miss a lot of people at the moment but mostly my grandma :( I wish she was still here. :sunny:  :(

I feel like curling up in ball, laying down on the floor and just sob.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 5

Highly annoyed by all these teenagers who join the military, go through boot camp, and then suddenly think that they're hot shit and can do whatever the hell they want. I'm not criticizing all military, just the stupid teenagers with inflated egos that need to be popped.

• Brohoof 3

A little tired, A little depressed.

Feeling, um, lovesick is it? Like, I want to snuggle with someone right now? ^_^ yeah pretty much that :P

Hope everyone else is doing okay <3

• Brohoof 4