Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling very comfy and peaceful wrapped in a blanket with hot cocoa and my journal that I haven't written in for quite some time. ^^

• Brohoof 7

I'm feeling very comfy and peaceful wrapped in a blanket with hot cocoa and my journal that I haven't written in for quite some time. ^^

Lucky ducky :wub:

And OH MY SPLOOSH... I feel sweet..sweet relief. I felt so scared before but now.. I have found out what I needed to know and it feels great to have such a relief...

post-30211-0-88385600-1451347661_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Worn the buck out from doing chores after chores after chores, decided that my room was annoying and / or untidy so have redone all of it so now I'm aching all over but glad it is done, I can puff my chest out with pride! 

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

How messy was your room if you are worn out from cleaning it?

• Brohoof 2

It's another conflicted day for me again. :blink: I'm dead tired, but wide awake and not sleepy. I'm full of inspiration for the projects I'm working on, but just lack the motivation to do anything with them. I'm lonely and crave some company, but as daft as it sounds I'm happy being alone. When will this end ??? Am I ever going to get any direction back in my life again ??? Or am I doomed to spend the rest of it just going round in ever decreasing circles until the thankful day when I finally disappear up my own hind quarters ??? :blush: *Assumes the posture, kneeling on front legs with rear end in the air* "Will somepony please give my flank a damn hard kick to get me going" :please:

Edited by Bogrick Grey Mane
  • Brohoof 2

I'm so excited for next week, it'll be my birthday on the 4th of January. But the bad news, I go back to school that day, and worse, it will be a Monday. ( enter Sweety Belle's "Oh Come On! line there ) wish me luck! Oh and I will be back on grounding again.

I have this strange feeling, like something bad that will affect me will happen. I don't know when and where it'll happen but I can't help but feel this. :o

"Don't think that way, if you pray to God and ask him for it to not happen, then he will answer." A quote from my grandmother that was just recent.

• Brohoof 2

I'm so excited for next week, it'll be my birthday on the 4th of January. But the bad news, I go back to school that day, and worse, it will be a Monday. ( enter Sweety Belle's "Oh Come On! line there ) wish me luck! Oh and I will be back on grounding again.

"Don't think that way, if you pray to God and ask him for it to not happen, then he will answer." A quote from my grandmother that was just recent.

Good luck! Hope all goes well. :)

I'll try to stay positive and be happy but I'm not big on praying or Christianity for that matter.

• Brohoof 1

Shocked and devastated. :(  I just found out that Lemmy Kilmister from Motörhead died from cancer yesterday. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/lemmy-kilmister-motorhead-singer-and-heavy-metal-legend-dead-at-70-20151228

sig-4297813.twilight_sparkle_crying_tear

R.I.P Lemmy. You were the best.  :(

Don't feel too bad.. :C Think death as a peaceful rest ^3^ 

• Brohoof 2

Ever had a power trip? I'm on Te good kind. Most people feel like they can take on the world. I feel slightly better. I CAN TAKE THE ENTIRETY OF THE UNIVERSE AGGHHHHHHHH! Sorry, I just really wanted to scream due to just how damn awesome I feel. So great!!!

• Brohoof 4

Feeling excited as I'm going to one of my friends tomorrow but I'm also feeling sad for whatever reason. All these feeling are messing with my head. I don't know if I should be happy or sad.

• Brohoof 3

I have been doing better and better

Feeling excited as I'm going to one of my friends tomorrow but I'm also feeling sad for whatever reason. All these feeling are messing with my head. I don't know if I should be happy or sad.

Be happy that you are going to be visiting one of your friends. Always expect the best ;) *Hugs* 

• Brohoof 3