Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Kind of crappy. I'm currently working at USPS as a holiday hire. It's long and repetitive work and requires me to move a lot of heavy stuff. And I don't get a day off until next Tuesday and I've been working since Monday, so I'm physically and mentally exhausted.

Also just kind of feel crappy in general as I always seem to have a tough time conversing with other people. I really wish I had an easier time talking and debating with others than I do now.

• Brohoof 2

Well I feel like crap right now... great way to start the new year by celebrating it by yourself... all alone. :( yay...

Worst thing about it, nobody freaking cares...

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2

I'm drunk, you don't have an excuse! 

:D  :pout:  :lie:

Well I feel like crap right now... great way to start the new year by celebrating it by yourself... all alone. :( yay...

Comon, I'm sure theres a positive way of looking at it, new year, fresh start! 

• Brohoof 3

I feel very happy for 2016 began on Friday today like 2010 did, and I'm lucky to watch the live stream at Disney Parks Blog for the New Year's Eve 2016 Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom park at Walt Disney World in Florida!

Hoping that I love 2016 as much I played for the performance! :D

• Brohoof 2

Kind of sad to let go of 2015. It was such a great year for me, I discovered a lot of new interests and made a lot more friends.

Putting that aside, happy new year! I hope it will turn out to be even better than the last.

• Brohoof 3

I am crying from the fact life has done nothing to me but bite me in the ass. I though 2016 would have went well but of course, everyone is happy and I am in the background of everything depressed.

• Brohoof 2

I am crying from the fact life has done nothing to me but bite me in the ass. I though 2016 would have went well but of course, everyone is happy and I am in the background of everything depressed.

*hugs you tight* I know exactly how you feel.

• Brohoof 3

I'm cold.

My bedroom gets really chilly in the winter because my windows don't close properly.

• Brohoof 2

Not feeling well. Did not experience my way into the New Year well. 

I care *Hugs tight* 

• Brohoof 2