Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Comparative to the few that I've read, It's gonna seem like I'm writing an essay, but you know what? Here goes.

God, I'll tell you what, I'm actually more excited than I have been in a long time, but that still doesn't deter my shitty mood right now. I just biked through the cold morning on my shitty bike that I use to get from place to place in my small town to go to the post office to check to see if there was a package, and by jove, there it was. Well, not the package itself, but a paper in my PO Box stating that I have a package in the mail and all I gotta do is go up to the desk and ask for it. The bad part was that the desk is closed on Sundays and I have to wait until tomorrow, which is totally fine, but the desk isn't open until 9 am tomorrow and I'll be in school by then and I'll have to wait until after school to go bike in the cold January weather to pick it up.

This all wouldn't be such a big deal, except this happens every time. Every time I'm expecting something in the mail, I always have to wait a ridiculously long time just to get one stupid thing that I want just because the package has to go from Indiana to California and back to Indiana and then to Idaho and then finally, back to Illinois. Or maybe it's just bad timing. Either way, I always have to end up waiting 2 weeks to get one measly package.

I know this isn't something to be worked up about, but damn it all if I've had just about of enough of it.

[uPDATE] Turns out, I don't have school tomorrow! I can't wait to get my package.

Edited by Xiflelin
  • Brohoof 2

I've been feeling very absent minded lately. Everything is just always sorta fuzzy. Like I'm experiencing things yet I'm not fully there. It's a very strange feeling and I have absolutely no idea how to 'fix' it.  :sunny:  :scoots:

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling happy. After being away from home for the holidays for two weeks, it's such a sweet relief to be back home.  :yay:

Lucky D: I haven't been home in weeks T3T Oh well :P And I am feeling like I am sick of my mood being in the gutter and I WILL intensify the happiness! :angry::lol::yay:

• Brohoof 1

Lucky D: I haven't been home in weeks T3T Oh well :P And I am feeling like I am sick of my mood being in the gutter and I WILL intensify the happiness! :angry::lol::yay:

Awww.I know exactly how you feel. I hope you get home soon, my dear friend. And that you get there safe and sound. "huggles"  :kindness:

• Brohoof 2