Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling like I'm in a timed race :derp: So I woke up a few hours before I'd actually have to wake up to go to school because I seriously want to have a fun morning before I go :lol: But what to do....? >.<

Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 2

I feel very happy today. But I'm also sad because my boyfriend told me he found out he's shown symptoms of depression. I really wish I could be by his side but we're separated by the Pacific Ocean. mlp-tsupersad.png Other than I'm doing okay. mlp-tsmile.png

• Brohoof 1

I'm a monster. I've ruined yet another potential friendship. It's like there's absolutely no community that can put up with me...

Well, I guess it's time to go back to having imaginary friends, knowng even they will get tired of me and leave.

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling happy ^w^ Because of the extreme weather, or at least what the Dutchies call extreme, all the roads are unsafe and so no school today!! I love snow :yay:

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 3

I feel itchy in my groin region. Mainly because I shaved my pubic hair for the first time today. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be.

...Why do I post things like this on the internet?

• Brohoof 4