Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

lately, pretty damn depressed. Partial due to no friends around and having nothing to do. Most days I can't even think of a reason to et out of bed. .Ialso feel tired all the time....even though I sleep for like 10hours. It's also due to it being winter. As I'm generally an outside person, but with cold temps and snow,I don't go outside much. SoI stay inside all day and it gets repetitive, and boring. Weekly new episode of MLP has been helping but I just go back into the same rut come Monday...I can't even play a video game alone for more than 20-30 mins without shutting it off. Sorry for the little rant.

Edited by ~TGAP Trixie~

I know I've already posted here much earlier, but I'm feeling a bit different this time.

I made a bit of a mistake in school today, and I actually got in a little bit of trouble for it. I hate getting in trouble, so I'm still really upset at myself for making said mistake; and I feel really dissapointed in myself too, and also rather embarrased for some reason.

Last time I ever make that mistake again...

Edited by SparklingSwirls

In pain. I fell up a flight of stairs yesterday, because I'm awesome. Anyways, my knee is all icky and swollen from it. My thumb has been in a brace for almost three months now, and that's getting me down. Also my puppy isn't feeling well, and that makes me sad. Not a huge amount actually wrong, but it all kind of amounts to suck.

All my friends moved so i only see them at school. I haven't been to school in 15-16 weeks and aren't going back for another 2 so i am a bit sad. But that makes me happy because i realize if not seeing my friends for so long can only slightly dampen my mood then i must be extremely overjoyed usually. However i do socialize with them online if i was completely cut off from them i would die from sadness.

I feel absolutely super today. I say it's because today is Sunday, and Sunday always seems to be the day where I feel relaxed and at peace. Hopefully, this mood continues throughout the day. I think it will. :)

If you know me, I'm always in between, happy and relaxed, yet serious and silent.

I have always been in the middle, as I consider myself balanced towards everything that I do.

Other than that, mainly cool and relaxed, a good mix overall.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

I feel very happy! All my projects are working out perfectly and I've got some breathing room again. Plus I've got this new toy to play with in class on Thursday. (An Arduino)

Right now, I'm going over some of my old programming notes to make sure I've got all the stuff from last semester covered.