Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Lonely and disliked. My "best friend" of ten years has finally turned to ignoring me 100%, and I don't have the slightest clue what I even did to cause this. On top of that, I'm in love with someone who lives far away and is nearly impossible... But the love is just so real. It's the second time I've been in love, and I wonder why in the world my heart picks such situations that can't/won't work. T.T Why couldn't I have been in love with the girl in orchestra a few years back? My heart would have been doing me so much good if that had been the case... But no...

I understand how you feel. It can be depressing at times but as long as your love is mutual and strong, you'll be fine.  :)

• Brohoof 2

Feeling a bit agitated.

I had to call my parents in the middle of the night to come take me home for lunch. Apparently our store had a water leak for hours and the management did nothing about it, so now we have no water. I couldn't even wash my hands, which is important before eating since I work in a chemicals area. Plus going to the bathroom isn't...recommended.

I'm scared to really eat or drink anything right now (the thought of not being able to flush... Shoot me now), I know I might end up making myself sick if I don't, though... These aren't working conditions!

I understand how you feel. It can be depressing at times but as long as your love is mutual and strong, you'll be fine.  :)

Mutual? Can't say that presently. I know the individual is single, and is very similar to me in ways that are very important in being able to understand each other. However, I know most of these details through a third-party who for some reason decided she saw it fit to reveal these personal details to me. :blink: (She can't be trying to set us up. Surely that would be against her 'religious beliefs' or something).

• Brohoof 3

Mutual? Can't say that presently. I know the individual is single, and is very similar to me in ways that are very important in being able to understand each other. However, I know most of these details through a third-party who for some reason decided she saw it fit to reveal these personal details to me. (She can't be trying to set us up. Surely that would be against her 'religious beliefs' or something).

Oh.  :o I apologize for the misunderstanding.  :blink:

• Brohoof 2

Oh.  :o I apologize for the misunderstanding.  :blink:

It's okay, I know love is usually talked about in a mutual context... But this one didn't happen that way, to my knowledge. I don't really know... And I'm way to embarrassed to mention it to the one I love or the third party.

Seeing as the third party knows me in real life, and probably sees how I react when I talk about her, it's probably pretty obvious, unless she's blocked it out of her mind.

• Brohoof 3

I just woke up and I already feel like trash. My eyes feel so tired even though I slept more hours than last night. I also feel like I'm getting sick because my nose is runny and stuff - and I so, very much hope that I haven't got allergies. 

It's okay, I know love is usually talked about in a mutual context... But this one didn't happen that way, to my knowledge. I don't really know... And I'm way to embarrassed to mention it to the one I love or the third party.

Seeing as the third party knows me in real life, and probably sees how I react when I talk about her, it's probably pretty obvious, unless she's blocked it out of her mind.

Well, if that's the case, I hope things end up good for you both.  :)

• Brohoof 2

Well, if that's the case, I hope things end up good for you both.  :)

Thank you. I can only hope. I'm ready to feel happiness again in regards to love for the first time in seven years.

• Brohoof 4

I'm upset that I wasn't able to see Captain America: Civil War but didn't because tickets were sold out.  :(

*hugs you* there is always next time my love.

• Brohoof 2

I have recently come to the conclusion that a good portion of my adulthood may have been spent in an attempt to atone for my immaturity as a youth, and partly to live up to the expectations set by my father who passed away when I was a young adult.

This has lead me to honestly question the genuine nature of my disposition and my motivations, and whether or not change based on guilt is a virtue - that is to say, is the person I have become who I truly am?

Most people my age just buy a sports car. I stay up having an existential crisis.

(0.0)

Also it seems as if everyone around me is either sick or dealing with more troubling concerns, and the sense of helplessness is highly unnerving.

• Brohoof 7

I woke up to give my mom the Mother's Day gifts we bought yesterday and I'm so glad she liked them. The weather outside looks also really nice so I feel like today's going to be a good day.

I'm good. Just at KFC, then I might go for another walk in the country. Definitely the weather for it over here. Nice and sunny.

After that, I'll probably go home and fry some peeps with mah Tempest on Black Ops 3. o3o

• Brohoof 3

I am feeling rather refreshed after a long sleep. ^_^ Yesterday was pretty bad overall to be honest, but now I am hoping I can just leave that day behind me. You know what else I am feeling? Hunger, for cereal. :3

• Brohoof 3