Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel guilty feeling like this on Mother's Day, but I can't help it. Even though the day has been awesome so far, I still can't help but feel blank. Once again I start to question everything I like and everything I'm waiting for; what's the point? Why do I like it so much? I really have no idea. 

Also; oh how I hate it when my neighbors decide to make a lot of noise just when I think it'd be great to open the window to get some fresh air in my room.

My first mother's day without my mum.  I'm drowning my sorrows in popcorn while trying to not let it get to me too much.  I know that what she did to me was out of my control but somewhere in my head I do feel like it's my fault.  So yeah.

• Brohoof 4

Mix, but was little depress cos making a blog post, title my 10 favorite oc ponies and want to add some askblog ponies, so ask permission to some owner of these OC, have picture of them but one refuse and other ask some confuse question even other let me. Try to Understand but I don't, They created a askblog refuse to let me add them in a blog post, just a blog post, I credit to them. I did ask first and all but still why over project, created an OC on AskBlog which could get more followers and people could love it too much.

I know I'm being abit silly.

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling a bit down right now, but I should bounce back.

:grin:

• Brohoof 4

I'm feeling a bit down right now, but I should bounce back.

:grin:

Hope you do. Being down sucks ass.

As for me, I'm alright. Bit tired.

• Brohoof 4

I feel more and more confused each and every day, and I think I have an upset stomach too .... Great, Diarrhoea ... Well that will explain the upset feeling in my stomach ... N now my bowls .... Top it off, I'm at the point where I know, understand and accept the fact I'm depressed, but not sucicidel .... Even if I actually do get sucicidel, I will remind myself what my dad did to himself in 1998 when he did the same thing .... That is why that even thou I will get to that point, I won't ever actually do it .... But I have come to terms that everything in this world isn't free, and that it ALL comes at a price ... And so I try to make those around me happy ... At the cost of my very own happiness .... I know deep down all my friends and family are slowly but surely killing me, but I don't care to be honest, I really don't ...... Now I have places to be in the morning so I'm gonna update my status then bolt .... Laters

• Brohoof 4

Good luck to everybody who's having a bad day. :rarity:

As for me, I'm feeling alone and depressed, not that it is any different than the others days... But well, at least I discovered this forum.

• Brohoof 3

Just remember to be awesome.

Um... Yeah... Sure. No recital has ever gone well for me. Plus, now I play the oboe, and I'm pretty sure the instrument has more control over me than I have control over it.

I wish I could be awesome... I wish so much.

• Brohoof 4

I'm relieved that I finally finished the school project of mine and I'm able to turn it in tomorrow, but I still can't help but feel like I didn't do good enough. The others surely did better than me. I can't help but cry a little.

I'm in a doctor's office waiting on my doctor who seems to have gotten lost in the vast hallways. The patient table is really uncomfortable, on top of already being in pain. Grump.

• Brohoof 5

I want to go to sleep so bad, but there's a line of severe storms coming and if I go to bed, when I wake up it will already be that day. The day that begins my workweek. >.<

• Brohoof 4