Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling kind of depressed. Another dear friend of mine is leaving the forums. Man, what the hell are there so many people leaving? :(

• Brohoof 4

Feeling better, wish it was friday already.  I got my Okami CD finally~!!!  It was supposed to show up on the 18th of april but I guess it was stuck in customs for a bit.

• Brohoof 4

I'm feeling degraded, in all honesty, but proud of myself for keeping my anger in check.  I normally blow up on people for stuff like that and then bad things happen.  This way, I'll be angry for a bit, but when I calm down, no permanent harm was done.  I've definitely become calmer than I used to be.

• Brohoof 3

Honestly today was just like the rest of them ... Just shit ... So drag me through hell coz I'm under your spell, and you can throw me to the flames .... (Not addressed to anyone in particular actually ...)

I tend to be generic .... I'm usually like that .... Oh well, like anyone has ever really cared that I'm generic anyways :/

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm feeling really stupid.. Because I suddenly got so sad about something earlier  :lie: But now I feel ridiculous for the sudden swing :P

Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 3

Mixed feelings. I just had my last community orchestra performance, and quite possibly also my last concert on the bassoon, ever.

I never imagined that these two things could ever happen on happy terms.

But no time to think too hard about it... I have that oboe recital in a few days! D:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I had a dream about eating a lot of donuts and chocolate waffles, they were so delicious but made me feel so bad. Then I woke up and I realised I didn't eat them after all, but I still had that delicious flavor in my mouth for some reason. So I ate without actually eating x3

Because of that, I know feel happy :P

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 4

I had a weird horror based dream, that wasn't actually scary, but it involved this weird ink blob as a warning .... I'm actually gonna right a fic about it as it was really deep in my weird dream .... I was also twilight in this dream for some reason

• Brohoof 3

Feel pretty meh. Had 2 hours of sleep. Literally fell asleep for about an hour, dreamt of the girl that I like, woke up, fell asleep again for another hour or so and had a dream with her in it again.

The hell, brain?

• Brohoof 3

Mother of pearl.... :o So my mom told me we were getting ducks last night and she....she wasn't kidding O-O Don't get me wrong, I love duckies :wub: What shocks me is the fact that my mom actually did this :P:lol: So I just wanna squee :wub: :wub:

• Brohoof 7

I'm still sad for some reason. Well I did badly in an exam because of yesterday, but it was just my own mistake so I don't have the right to complain. I still can't even shake off the terrible feeling I had yesterday as well; something caused a lot of discomfort and even a little fear in me so I had to cry a little because I felt like something was obviously watching me. 

Mother of pearl.... :o So my mom told me we were getting ducks last night and she....she wasn't kidding O-O Don't get me wrong, I love duckies :wub: What shocks me is the fact that my mom actually did this :P:lol: So I just wanna squee :wub: :wub:

Yay! Duckies :wub::lol: That is awesome ^w^

• Brohoof 5