Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

So bored that putting super glue in my shampoo, just to have a shower and wash my own hair sounds like fun .... I wanna keep typing my fanfic up, but my PC is updating ... Ugh

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm a bit mad at my internet modem right now, for some reason it's doing this thing where some websites just flat-out don't work :okiedokieloki:

Mother of pearl.... :o So my mom told me we were getting ducks last night and she....she wasn't kidding O-O Don't get me wrong, I love duckies :wub: What shocks me is the fact that my mom actually did this :P:lol: So I just wanna squee :wub: :wub:

Duckies eh :P

Edited by Spark Thunderbass
  • Brohoof 4

Mother of pearl.... :o So my mom told me we were getting ducks last night and she....she wasn't kidding O-O Don't get me wrong, I love duckies :wub: What shocks me is the fact that my mom actually did this :P:lol: So I just wanna squee :wub: :wub:

Ducks?!? Lucky! My mom won't let me have a pet. xD

Feeling great! Just had some (forgive me :() Cinnamon Rolls this morning for breakfast. They were good. :catface:

• Brohoof 4

Feel like I haven't slept enough, even though I have most certainly slept enough. Wake up body! >.<

*Goes for mandatory caffeine injection*

:love:

• Brohoof 3

Pretty good ^___^ It's my nephew's 1st birthday ^___^ I also haven't had a nosebleed in two days so hopefully they've stopped. I think it's due to my wisdom teeth surgery as they had to put a tube up my nose, I get nosebleeds really easily.

• Brohoof 4

Pretty good ^___^ It's my nephew's 1st birthday ^___^ I also haven't had a nosebleed in two days so hopefully they've stopped. I think it's due to my wisdom teeth surgery as they had to put a tube up my nose, I get nosebleeds really easily.

I remember having 16 teeth out or so when I was quite young. All my teeth came out as black. I remember hearing my dad tell me that if they hadn't taken them out back then, it might have infected my bloodstream. Which is pretty weird to think about. So I can relate to teeth and what not, even if yours is a completely different situation. Thankfully, my adult teeth grew as normal, white teeth.

• Brohoof 4

I feel like complete, utter, useless crap. :( I'm failing ANOTHER one of my classes which means I can't take a summer semester which means that my parents have all SUMMER to yell at me for failing COMMUNITY COLLEGE while in the meantime I'm trying to look for a job to appease them. :( Now they're gonna start charging me rent to stay at home once I do get a job. :(

• Brohoof 4

I remember having 16 teeth out or so when I was quite young. All my teeth came out as black. I remember hearing my dad tell me that if they hadn't taken them out back then, it might have infected my bloodstream. Which is pretty weird to think about. So I can relate to teeth and what not, even if yours is a completely different situation. Thankfully, my adult teeth grew as normal, white teeth.

Oh God :| I had two wisdom teeth out and four other back teeth, I'm going to be fitted for a brace. Six teeth was bad enough, I can't imagine 16 :o

• Brohoof 3

Oh God :| I had two wisdom teeth out and four other back teeth, I'm going to be fitted for a brace. Six teeth was bad enough, I can't imagine 16 :o

I honestly can't remember much of it as I was only young. But I'm sure you'll be fine. Braces are quite cute, anyway, imo.

• Brohoof 2

DUCKS!!!!!! FLUFFY DUCKS!!!! DUCKS THAT ARE FLUFFY!  :twi:   :lol:

• Brohoof 3

I am a bit sad right now,
I don't know why. Maybe it's just time for me to be sad because I have no reason to be sad. Maybe I spent time with a sad person without knowing it. Spending time with sad people often makes me sad. 
Being sad can be nice in a way. It can have a nice calmness to it. But it can be hard when I am with others because it is often considered a very silly emotion. Maybe it's considered silly because it can make others sad. What a sad bunch we would be if we were all sad!

• Brohoof 3

I feel kinda disappointed and angry at myself. Basically because I am not cable of doing anything or bringing any good to this world. I cant even taken care of myself, even a little. How useless does that make me. Completely. 

• Brohoof 5

I feel kinda disappointed and angry at myself. Basically because I am not cable of doing anything or bringing any good to this world. I cant even taken care of myself, even a little. How useless does that make me. Completely. 

I feel like the same way about myself. :(

• Brohoof 2

People often imagine how amazing we can be. They write books and direct movies about it. So amazing is their imagination that we can feel overwhelmed by it. A book can be so small and a movie can be so short, yet include so much amazingness. It's hard to picture ourselves being so amazing within such a small margin. But with time and patience and hard work you can be amazing too. Maybe not as amazing as in the movies or books or stories but still pretty amazing.

• Brohoof 4

I feel completely awful....my stepdad and I got food poisoning,of course he's ok now,but i got it pretty bad(still have it)....why cant the world cut my family a break,first we move,no money,then we sold our couch,my mom went to the emergency room to get stitches on her finger,my little sister has something wrong with her stomach and now this...thanks world,we appreciate it ;~; (not)

• Brohoof 4

I feel completely awful....my stepdad and I got food poisoning,of course he's ok now,but i got it pretty bad(still have it)....why cant the world cut my family a break,first we move,no money,then we sold our couch,my mom went to the emergency room to get stitches on her finger,my little sister has something wrong with her stomach and now this...thanks world,we appreciate it ;~; (not)

That horrible. I can never tell when I get food poisining because I don't know if it's the food or something else when I got sick from. I hope things get better for your family.

I'm okay I think, atleast for now...

Okay is good enought.

Whatever gets you through the night. Do it wrong or do it right. It's alright.

Now I will rest and maybe wake up to a day that is a bit better for everyone.

• Brohoof 5