Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Sleepy but happy! Beat an extremely hard level on a game today and couldn't be more pleased.

• Brohoof 3

I'm having a mental battle and I think I'm losing .... By that I mean I starting to lose my mind again .... Yay, this will end well ... *rolls eyes at sarcasm*

• Brohoof 3

I just got home from school. My day wasn't all that awesome but I hope it gets better when I get to go to the mall with a friend. 

Good! Refreshed and restored, been catching up on some projects, I've had some bread. :icwudt: Feelin' fine!

• Brohoof 4

Finally finished that class, so I feel pretty good.

I'm pretty excited for the game, Chronicles of Elyria.  It sounds pretty interesting.  I can finally just play an MMORPG as a baker or something like that, which is an option I've always wanted to have in a game.

• Brohoof 3

Feeling somewhat better now that I changed my username to my utube name, and updated my pic too :D

But other then that I still feel blue

• Brohoof 5

like I could sink at a bottom of some random lake and just

sleep

(tired, sweaty, dehydrated, and feeling socially exhausted)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm alittle pissed off as I can't get this image to be a gif on my profile, I'm using a gif link so one would think it would work ... :/

Like the link I'm using is

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/80/09/58/80095812dec076ecbf20cd3b5a395669.gif

But it's not working as a gif .... Hmmmm, I'll figure it out eventually

Edited by The Australian Brony
  • Brohoof 3

Eh, I'm felling alright. I have to get up around 6 in the morning tomorrow, but I'm not even tired... so that's fun.

I'm alittle pissed off as I can't get this image to be a gif on my profile, I'm using a gif link so one would think it would work ... :/

I think gifs have to go through a process before they work on the forums. Leave it be for a bit and it should work.

• Brohoof 4