Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling quite refreshed now that I cleaned my room as well as my super messy desk. Now I have space to walk around and I don't have to trip over things either.  :grin:

I had an acceptable... Perhaps, even, dare I say, good recital performance. So, current mood: Ugly crying. Lol. I just can't believe this happened. I can not believe I came back from being so down and out and achieved success. While not perfect, I can build from this. My dream can live on.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

feeling a bit meh, feeling ignored and well, just kinda sitting here in the background. Just useless :/

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 3

feeling a bit meh, feeling ignored and well, just kinda sitting here in the background. Just useless :/

You are definitely not ignored *Hugs tight* <3 I hope that feeling will go away. It can really drag one down *Hugs again*

• Brohoof 3

i feel overwhelmed by my mental problems they have been getting to me 

Almost the exact same.  but I guess I've been coping. Everything has been just a plain struggle, I can't seem to get anywhere with my life.

• Brohoof 3

Almost the exact same.  but I guess I've been coping. Everything has been just a plain struggle, I can't seem to get anywhere with my life.

you will be fine 

im mainly depressed because i need to find a job but i just cant i get way too scared or people dont want me to work for them but i get really bad anxiaty attacks even just thinking about needing a job 

i feel like not posting this as well just because i know you wont care about me you dont know me  
  • Brohoof 3

Just feeling meh today. Kind of used up the whole day playing games and wanted to write. Although I never did.  Might try to get something out of my keyboard later this evening but eh.

• Brohoof 3

I feel as if days go on, the more dragged out I feel ... I think I need a coffee ... And maybe a beer .... Or a case of beer for that matter

• Brohoof 3

I'm okay I guess. I have a lot of negative thoughts on my mind but that's an usual thing for me. I'd say that I feel rather lonely but once again it's not like it was something new for me.

• Brohoof 3