Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling drained. Had a get together with family today after church. It was quite fun and enjoyable, but mentally and emotionally draining. I have that feeling like I want to cry and let it all out. But at the same time I talked with them about my anxiety and they were all really supportive and now they know more about me and my situation. Sometimes it's harder to talk about it with family then it is with friends.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Neutral nothing new honestly

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Physically, I feel so horrible  :( My legs feel so sick and wobbly. My stomach feels weak, dizzy, and churning like wild waves  :sunny:

Awww  :( *Hugs tighter* <3 I'm so sorry to read that, is there anything I can help you with? 

Edited by Spark Thunderbass
  • Brohoof 4

I'm feeling pretty tired right now; which is a bit unusual because it's only 11:00pm and I normally stay up way later than that. I'm also feeling a bit disapointed, but i'll be alright.

:grin:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I feel worthless right now :( I just need a little time :(

*hugs* You're not worthless. You're a great friend to us all.

Me? I've been feeling a bit down today. A few friends who could possibly be leaving the forums, feeling a bit left out etc etc. :(

Edited by DJ Gumball
  • Brohoof 6

Today isn't my best day. I felt so unnaturally tired after school today which led to sleeping on the floor for two hours. Now I hurt a little because of that.