Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Not sure how to feel, I guess I'll state EVERYTHING .... GG

I feel a bit sick, queasy in the stomach, but I bet that's from all the sugar

I feel up beat, most likely from all the upbeat type music I'm playing .... God I love EDM sometimes .....

I feel like I haven't slept in days, even thou that's a lie as I have been sleeping just fine

And finally I feel keen for the new place, only problem is I need proof I can rent this out, and to do that I need proof I have been renting before .... The problem is that I haven't rented a place before and that's the part that worries me .... I hope I can get this place ... I really want it .... I'll know later this week .... For pinkie's sake I hope I get this :)

• Brohoof 4

Hmm. I feel tired but I don't want to go to sleep. And it's past 4 a.m.!  :o

If your like me and have trouble sleeping due to silence, maybe listen to some music on a reasonably quiet sound

If it's the opposite try turning stuff off

If it's neither, then maybe try and get sleeping pills, they should knock you out good .... (Not literally ofc xD)

• Brohoof 3

If your like me and have trouble sleeping due to silence, maybe listen to some music on a reasonably quiet sound

If it's the opposite try turning stuff off

If it's neither, then maybe try and get sleeping pills, they should knock you out good .... (Not literally ofc xD)

It's not for any of those reasons but thanks anyway. It's just that I have tons in my mind right now and I can't seem to relax. 

• Brohoof 2

It's not for any of those reasons but thanks anyway. It's just that I have tons in my mind right now and I can't seem to relax.

When I have things on my mind I try to either have a shower, or go for a short walk then a shower to wash the sweat away .... But because it's past 4 AM the shower might wake u up too much ... I wish I could help further, but that's the only tips I can think of .... I hope those things fade away enough for you to get some sleep

• Brohoof 3

When I have things on my mind I try to either have a shower, or go for a short walk then a shower to wash the sweat away .... But because it's past 4 AM the shower might wake u up too much ... I wish I could help further, but that's the only tips I can think of .... I hope those things fade away enough for you to get some sleep

Thanks. I'll for sure end up taking a nap during the day anyway.  ^_^

• Brohoof 3

I ended up not going to sleep. I found out my girlfriend has bipolar disorder but I'm helping her out to be stable, at least for tonight. Who needs sleep when you're helping the one you love? ^_^

Shimmer Sparkle you're such a great person seriously.

I'm feeling well been watching Nagi no Asukara and after going to watch Tokyo Ghoul.

• Brohoof 3

I feel like a huge piece of garbage

Today I've kept crying all day, all while having a tremendous headache that just kept on going. I feel really lonely and it's just like I didn't mean anything to anyone at all. I'm really tired of being on my own all the time, and I don't know who would even dare to care about me since there's nothing interesting in me.

Gosh how I'd wish I was gone, no one would even see that I'm not here anymore since nobody really knows me

• Brohoof 3

I was so excited about Chronicles of Elyria that I totally forgot that Mass Effect: Andromeda is going to come out earlier next year.  How. Dare. I?

• Brohoof 4

Feel like shit, got woken up by a loud crash like sound and thought maybe it was a quick hale storm, but I shrugged it off, only to find out my fan broke :/

• Brohoof 4