Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Extremely tired and frustrated. I was going to go to bed hours ago, but as usual, if I'm not being struck by insomnia, some crazy random happenstance has to keep me from my slumber.

To say the least, waiting for my bedding to go through the dryer TWICE, because it wasn't dry the first time, does not make me a happy camper. :dry:

• Brohoof 5

Wiped out. I got plenty of sleep, but it doesn't seem to have helped much. These chemo pills hit hard sometimes.

Still gonna go with my mom to the market in a few hours, though. Think I can handle that much.

• Brohoof 3

Really glad I stuck with French through high school and college. New Steven Universe episodes are planned to air in France before they air in the US, and assuming they won't be too difficult to find online, I'm just like "Aww yiss!"

• Brohoof 3

Like always, way too worried about others when I should try to focus a bit more on my own problems.

Sounds selfish, and I know it may be selfish for some, but to be honest I would like to focus a little more on my world.

• Brohoof 3

Kinda feel like I'm going to be sick. Kinda wish the day would be over. My anxiety is getting the better of me. On a much bigger scale than normal.  :(

• Brohoof 3

Ever have those days where u go to bed late and wake up upset for no reason what so ever? Well I am having it now ..... I just need a nice and hot shower, and a glass of fizzy drink to lift my spirits back up .... :)

• Brohoof 5