Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Confused, I play like a mad hatter in a car, and an even crazier pilot, but I can't play gta online now ... It tells me I need to sign into social but when I try it says there has been an error ... Any ideas?

• Brohoof 3

I feel quite tired and sad but at least nice things happened today too, they keep me going. My tamagotchi evolved into my favorite character just today and I bought a cute flower pin. 

Of course my dear friend is also there to cheer me up by simply existing.  :catface:

Feeling much better today than I have the rest of the week. Maybe because I've now finished all my major tasks for the summer, I can just sit back and enjoy the rest of it. Looking forward to it! ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Been feeling down, but true friends have been helping me and have been cheering me up. Good to know that I have people behind my back, ready to catch me if I should ever falter. 

• Brohoof 3

I am feeling quite happy, actually! It's a weird feeling inside me, seeing how I rarely even show genuine happiness, but I am feeling alive, and anyone that is talking to me at this moment can see it <:

• Brohoof 5

Learned that I passed another one of my exams, this one with an 8!

That and I'm currently speaking to an old friend (and crush) via FB. That actually puts me in a very nice mood  :catface:

I don't know how long that'll last but that's all the more reason to relish it.

• Brohoof 3

Bitter. I got halfway through episode 2 of a tv show I was excited to watch and my dad turned it off because it was "bad". It's really frustrating...it's situations like these that make we wish I could move out, and I don't want to have those thoughts right now..

So yeah..I'm kinda pissed..I wish all of this could go away and I could live my life peacefully. Seems like too much to ask for I guess.

• Brohoof 3