Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I want to cry. I feel like I'm going to. It's hard as hell not to. This Sunday is Father's Day, and it's the first Father's Day without my stepdad. I don't want to deal with this. I want him back. I hate this.

• Brohoof 3

wirryx.gif

I was just a few minutes away from completing an online course and when I clicked the submit button it said my course had expired. AHHHHH!!!! They better let me turn in my work or I am going to kill someone!  :okiedokieloki:  :angry:

• Brohoof 6

Not good I'd say. I was feeling good about waking up early today but then something ruined my mood and now I just feel down. Well, at least I'm going for a little round in my new school so that would ease my anguish about going there. 

I'm still feeling quite down but at least the visit to my future school went well. I also bought a tiny water gun today so it cheered me up a little too. 

A mix bag, on the plus, my gta online bullshit is fixed, who knew I only had to give it a day or two ..... And I feel shitty because now I have a new problem with it, or rather the ifruit app, being me I'm sure I'll be able to sort it out ... What else? Ummmmm .... Oh yea, tired because I want to go to bed because I leave home at 10am and sad because I can't sleep because I'm not tired enough .... I tried filling my stomach with 2 minute noodles, but it did help .... It will in the long run, but not now .... :/ I won't do tonight's entry into my blog because I need to sleep, so I'll make one tomorrow .... Or Sunday, whenever is best .... But for now that's that, I'm off to bed with some EDM music .... I'm thinking house music this time .... Laters peeps

• Brohoof 4

I absolutely hate micro-transactions in mobile games. I think games should be based on skill, not how much money you can fucking shell out to greedy game developers. Arenas especially in free-to-play games piss me off.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Just re-watched "the Neverending story". No...NO! I can't. Not the Artax... Please...No...Twilie...Sunny..Everypony.... you are my only friends...no...don't leave me...I...i beg you....PLEEEEEEASE!!!

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 4