Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

I'm a flipping rollercoaster of feeling right now.

I'm pissed and sad because I asked out a friend. (Who is a girl...who I though way gay also...I was very wrong.) She got creeped out and now we are no longer friends.

ANOTHER friend I had a small crush on just got a boyfriend...So she's outta the picture.

I got a big project that needs to be finished by Monday, and I'm about half way done... so that's stressful...

...On the plus side, I finished my exams! :D

So right now I'm feeling, Eh.

Edited by SpectraDust
  • Brohoof 3

Excellent!  Just got my grades back from this term:

A in Introductory Microbiology,

A in Ballroom Dance II,

A- in Russian Culture III, and

B in Intro to Materials Science

Life's good XP

• Brohoof 3

I want to skip tomorrow. I want to fast forward through it that way I don't have to deal with all of the pain. I want to avoid the tears. I don't want to deal with any of it. I hate this.

• Brohoof 5

The same as I was earlier, the same as I have for the past two days. I just want to sleep through the whole day. I want to skip it. I want to never have to go through another Father's Day again. Not without my stepdad. 

• Brohoof 5

I am feeling a bit disappointed right now; as there was a matter I was supposed to attend to earlier, but did not. Now, I am regretting it. I am also feeling a bit angry after my mom and I had an argument.

:wacko:

• Brohoof 4

Well I'm back home now, home with a shit ton of shit ... Like $300 .... That's going directly towards Forza Horizon 3 preorder ... Because I want that game that badly ... But last night came at a cost ... I have head spins as I'm hungover and I feel alittle sick as well .... I'll be fine, gimme a few days to recover and I'll be fine ... I hope ... Gtg, need to listen to soft chill music to calm my head down

• Brohoof 4

Reasonably well. Listening to a few songs and working out these comedy ideas I got for stories. So I guess I can put also feeling productive too XD.

~Lunatone

• Brohoof 4