Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel like I've been through a week-long meat grinder.  :(

My dad passed out on Monday morning and was taken to the hospital. He was released on Wednesday, but his episode has made me and the rest of my family a little shaken up.

• Brohoof 5

With a little over 2 hours left at Le Mans, Toyota leads LMP1, and Ford leads GTE-Pro. Don't want to jinx them, but the possibility of Toyota being only the 2nd Japanese manufacturer to win overall, and Ford winning after 50 years since their first of 4 wins, "excited" is an understatement.  

• Brohoof 3

I feel annoyed, everything in Clown Army ... The reason why I have a capital C before WubZ .... Is falling to shiza .... One of our other leaders, Stef, he had no choice but to break up with his irl girlfriend because of a silly fight in the clan about one of our members, Peyn leaving ... This has then put even more pressure on me because I need to become a leader type leader, something that will push me to breaking point, even now that I'm just about to get my irl life problems sorted out, my sister is gonna help me with a shrink, a family friend will help me with work, and my step dad will help me with a place to live in .... CA is gonna bring me down, this I know, so I now need to choose who is more important .... CA, or real life .... Normal people will see what is the better option, but not me, if I see something needs attention or even help, I bend over backwards to do my best to solve any problems before they start ... I blame the OCD I guess, well I better go, I have a shit ton to think about

• Brohoof 4

I'm feeling quite down so I'm trying to forget my worries by posting here. It does help a little, since I get something else to think about.

Fairly neutral at the moment. Trying to determine what kind of day it will be.

Sad, and a little  bit pissed.

What's eating you, mate? Something happen?

Fairly neutral at the moment. Trying to determine what kind of day it will be.

What's eating you, mate? Something happen?

Sorta... not really. Just some art related biz is not going well.

• Brohoof 3

Sorta... not really. Just some art related biz is not going well.

I know the feeling there. Need someone to talk to?

Sure, I guess. Maybe that will make me happy... 

Shoot me up a PM, I'm here most of the time.