Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Don't wanna sound whiny but I recently talked to another one of my friend's about her need to constantly make the conversation about her.  I feel bad because 1. I'm a teen, teens should be mature and patient and understanding.  She probably has a legitimate reason to be this way, as life hasn't been nice to her.  2. Continued from point 1, I get along with my friends and I've found that we all have similar problems, so I feel like I might have been unfair about asking her to talk about others things (like me and stuff we have in common) for a change and 3. I'm pretty sure she blocked me.  We chat on Tumblr sometimes, I can't see her posts, can't message her but I can still access her page.  Ugh...

• Brohoof 4

@Everyone in the thread! 

sig-4569614.sig-4569614.giphy.gif

Much better. :fluttershy:

Today has been a pretty good day for me so far! 

This made me smile for the third time today

--

I miss my stepdad. So much. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him, especially today. I managed to make it through the day so far without breaking down into a tearful mess, though, so I guess that's good.

• Brohoof 3

I feel pretty bad ass right now. I rode my scooter down a hill and crashed into gravel...I didn't even cry. And I have a huge gash on my right knee and scrapes on both my elbows and left knee... And the gravel tore a hole in my shorts' right knee.

• Brohoof 4

Angry. Really, really angry. But the thing is, im not the one who should be!

• Brohoof 4

Its 00:15 A.M. and i feel sleepy but it has a good also bad side. Good side is a new day is coming, Bad side is you don't know what will come :P

• Brohoof 3

I'm chilly. It's my own fault. I'm home alone for today and tomorrow, so I set the air down. I have no regrets. =P

• Brohoof 3