Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Tired, but not tired. Well, tired to the point where if I got into bed, I'd be full of energy again.

I'm feeling rather anxious :lie: I just opened up point commissions on deviantart and I hope I get business :D

I wish you good luck with your commissions! ;)

I'm feeling sad at the moment cause I found my grandpa has cancer :(

Ugh. Cancer is horrible. I hope he lives. *hugs*

• Brohoof 4

I'm just thinking ..... Preordered Forza Horizon 3 and now I play the waiting game ... I paid for the ultimate edition so I'll be able to play on 23/9/16 .... Not 27/9/16 .... God I can't wait for that game .... But other then that I still have a lot to think about .... Oh yea, if anyone wants to know how much I paid for it, it was $139.95 Australian Dollars .... So it would be a little less for Americans .... Oh well, idc xD I would buy project cars, but I already have Forza Motorsport 6 so y would I need it? I have other things I'm thinking about too ... I better go, laters

• Brohoof 3

Feeling a bit nostalgic having returned to this website wherein I had the pleasure of connecting with some many wonderful old friends who are no longer active and around.

Maybe a tad lonely and longing for a friend who can understand me..

• Brohoof 4

Feeling a bit nostalgic having returned to this website wherein I had the pleasure of connecting with some many wonderful old friends who are no longer active and around.

Maybe a tad lonely and longing for a friend who can understand me..

A retired user returning to the forums? Well hello. Don't know if you've heard of the user with this reputation, but I'm the user who really likes PAC-MAN. Nice to meet you.

I finally got out of bed and am now using MLPF on the computer. This computer still has time restrictions from the school year. During the weekdays, you can only be on the computer for two hours and my dad still hasn't changed that.

• Brohoof 4

Im just feeling sleepy and full of energy ... I might have a shower ... Well it is almost 11AM (as of when I post this ofc) that and because I have to work today with my family friend so yea :/

• Brohoof 3