Rift enchanted

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling rather anxious :lie: I just opened up point commissions on deviantart and I hope I get business :D

Tired, but not tired. Well, tired to the point where if I got into bed, I'd be full of energy again.

(edited)

I'm feeling sad at the moment cause I found my grandpa has cancer :(

Edited by FrostDiamond

I'm feeling rather anxious :lie: I just opened up point commissions on deviantart and I hope I get business :D

I wish you good luck with your commissions! ;)

I'm feeling sad at the moment cause I found my grandpa has cancer :(

Ugh. Cancer is horrible. I hope he lives. *hugs*

I'm just thinking ..... Preordered Forza Horizon 3 and now I play the waiting game ... I paid for the ultimate edition so I'll be able to play on 23/9/16 .... Not 27/9/16 .... God I can't wait for that game .... But other then that I still have a lot to think about .... Oh yea, if anyone wants to know how much I paid for it, it was $139.95 Australian Dollars .... So it would be a little less for Americans .... Oh well, idc xD I would buy project cars, but I already have Forza Motorsport 6 so y would I need it? I have other things I'm thinking about too ... I better go, laters

Badges

Bored and sleepy, a fair bit of frustration over a wifi problem... that sort of stuff

Badges

There's just something that's making me feel good at the moment.

im feeling good doing laundry at 4 in the morning xD LOL and watching south park  : 3 and fully awake XD

Like no one's interested in the King Arthur topic I started in General Discussion

Badges

(edited)

Super excited because after a whole day of no power and no internet and no MLP Forums, I'm finally back online. It's nearly 3 a.m. but feeling great energy!  ^_^

Edited by Shimmer Sparkle

A little bit of a loser right now. :(

Good luck. ;) <3

Feeling a bit nostalgic having returned to this website wherein I had the pleasure of connecting with some many wonderful old friends who are no longer active and around.

Maybe a tad lonely and longing for a friend who can understand me..

Feeling a bit nostalgic having returned to this website wherein I had the pleasure of connecting with some many wonderful old friends who are no longer active and around.

Maybe a tad lonely and longing for a friend who can understand me..

A retired user returning to the forums? Well hello. Don't know if you've heard of the user with this reputation, but I'm the user who really likes PAC-MAN. Nice to meet you.

I finally got out of bed and am now using MLPF on the computer. This computer still has time restrictions from the school year. During the weekdays, you can only be on the computer for two hours and my dad still hasn't changed that.

Right now I am doing ok, having fun with Overwatch as we speak, it's loading now. Oh look it loaded, time to play.

Im feeling down today. I couldnt stay focused at work and didnt get a lot done. :(

Bored, after working on crap for the entire afternoon. And sleepy, for the same reasons.

Badges

I'm getting the Princess Cadance fever again. I don't think there's a solution.

I'm depressed, as always. The only thing that ever really makes me smile is forums.

Pretty bored. I'm kind of just sitting here waiting for the forums to get going. Thinking about playing a video game.

Still feeling depressed over what happened earlier. I've been doing stuff to try and get over it but nothing works. :(

Im just feeling sleepy and full of energy ... I might have a shower ... Well it is almost 11AM (as of when I post this ofc) that and because I have to work today with my family friend so yea :/

Badges