Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling great. Just returned from a family outing at Disney's Animal Kingdom.  :) Despite feeling like I've walked around the world all day (and, technically, I did  :lol:), I'm not tired.

My Dad said he enjoyed himself today. That made me feel even better.  :squee:

• Brohoof 6

I suppose the best way to describe how I'm feeling right now would be "ehhhhhhhh"

Its too hot to sleep, I'm really tired and I'm feeling generally down. Yay.

• Brohoof 4

I guess I'm feeling alright. There's some things that are going on that I'd rather not get into, and it's hurting me and making me feel extremely depressed.

• Brohoof 3

You know that feeling when you have lost your apatite? Yeah... feel like that right now. 

But I'm at peace. I don't feel the weight of the world on my shoulders anymore. 

• Brohoof 3

Super tired, thanks to my cat.  She likes to wake me up at 4:00 a.m. these days. :P

Cats are awesome. Until they decide to wake you up at stupid o'clock. :3

• Brohoof 4

A little down.. thinking about a lot lately. And as much as I want to just be alone and process everything, I am making myself do things, and work through my feelings. 

So... frustrated, down, but not giving up. 

• Brohoof 3

so happy right now, I found the song that defines my childhood. my verry first introduction to electronic music. My dad had downloaded it and put it on a CD for me for my birthday and we used to put this in the cd player in the living room, put the volume on max and dance with the whole family. so many happy memories :D 

• Brohoof 3

Very stressed. It happens every single time I speak to this friend. He is so immature and it honestly hurts my head to speak to him. He doesn't listen and he always bails mid-conversation. Its gotten to the point where I just don't want to speak to him and I even ignore his message or "blunt" him out until he stops messaging me for a while. I really should say something to him but I don't want to hurt his feelings. :/

What do?

• Brohoof 3

For some odd reason, I want to get another cat or maybe a dog(never had a dog before, not sure it's a good idea).  I know that my cat wouldn't like that and I might not have the space for two cats but still, the feeling is there.  I even looked at my local animal shelter and saw that they had a lot of kittens.  I really want to get one >_<...

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I woke up from my nap and I found out my dad is mad at me for some reason. He refused to tell me why in front of my mom and sister and, knowing him, it's very bad. I feel very scared and insecure thinking about it. 

Edited by Shimmer Sparkle
  • Brohoof 3