Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

A little down.. thinking about a lot lately. And as much as I want to just be alone and process everything, I am making myself do things, and work through my feelings.

So... frustrated, down, but not giving up.

Hope you feel better soon, Star.

Very stressed. It happens every single time I speak to this friend. He is so immature and it honestly hurts my head to speak to him. He doesn't listen and he always bails mid-conversation. Its gotten to the point where I just don't want to speak to him and I even ignore his message or "blunt" him out until he stops messaging me for a while. I really should say something to him but I don't want to hurt his feelings. :/

What do?

I'm sorry if this comes off as blunt, but it doesn't matter if his feelings are hurt. If you feel that way, you should be honest with him and just tell him. Otherwise, he's going to think that you're okay with it.

If you need any moral support with this, feel free to message me. Always here to help peeps.

Edited by Spectre The Assassin
  • Brohoof 4

That feeling when being the only one on the planet, alone and no one to share emotions, enjoyment, life, etc with. Gradually losing even my last friend I had that been with me.

He rathers be with his in real life friends forever rather than make a little room to hang with me (on in this case to play with me for a little bit)

• Brohoof 3

zh2lAxA.gif

I have to drive 2 hours down to a testing center tomorrow for an exam for an "Online Class". Said exam is 40% of my overall grade. 

The material is largely just tedious filler work and it's really starting to piss me off. 

• Brohoof 3

Still alone with sad emotions but I got sick hour ago. It feels like I can't breathe normally through my nose and my throat is just....has that annoying feeling inside. Basically a sore throat

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling pretty good, a little stuffy because of my allergies, but good overall. I've also been rather intrigued lately as I've been watching the coverage of the UK's referendum on whether or not the UK should exit from the European Union (The people have spoken, btw, so the UK will be leaving the EU)

• Brohoof 4