Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I cannot define how happy I am right now. Abadango, a professional Smash 4 player used to main the one and only PAC-MAN but dropped him later for Mewtwo. And then not too long ago, he put his cursor on the yellow video game superstar, and then pressed that big green button. It's been so long. When the crowd went wild, I'm sitting here trying to keep quiet because it's 12:00 AM. If it were in the middle of the day, I would be screaming, and possibly even crying out of excitement, and I actually almost shed a few tears from how excited I was. He lost, but the fact that he picked PAC-MAN in the first place was enough to fill my heart with extreme joy. If Abadango keeps playing the character, this is good for PAC-MAN's metagame because now the character has good results. It might possibly send PAC-MAN from low tier to mid tier, or in best case scenario, even high tier. Because Abadango did this, I'm starting to see more PAC-MAN players on For Glory. I found one PAC player and he was kicking my butt. I was Ike game one, but then I switched my tag to "PAC·MAIN?" and "ME·TOO!" And then he responded with "COOL!". And then we had like a half an hour of PAC-MAN dittos and it was so much fun and I think I lost my habit of throwing out grabs.

• Brohoof 3

I slept for too long. There are still some vacation days left but it still made me feel bad. I don't feel too good today in general either, even though that could have something to do with the fact that I haven't eaten properly for a day. At least it's still quite early and maybe a pokemon hunt later today would cheer me up.  :grin:

Mixed feelings .... Sad, pissed, lonely (I mean 'cry urself to sleep' lonely) dumbstruck, and a wee bit paranoid ..... Ugh, I hate all these

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm feeling really sad and PO'ed at the moment because my Battlebots recording last night turned out to be 90% of Donald Trump's ranting and only 1 bot match. :( At least the bot match was awesome. Warhead just shredded Complete Control AND set it on fire. It was awesome.

Edited by Kronos
  • Brohoof 2

A bit overwhelmed I guess because I have 2 days to pack everything I own.

I'm feeling weird and extra sweaty, and I think it's because of the coffee I had. What a terrible feeling. On the bright side, I beat a Falcon on For Glory and he said "GET·BETTER" and I love it when I make people angry on For Glory. It means I made very good use of PAC-MAN's tools. My spacing, reading, and knowing when to use smash attacks are getting better because I picked up Ike recently. Ike is a character with long ranged and powerful but very slow moves, and due to his long range and powerful attacks you get a big reward off of spacing, and his smash attacks are so slow that my freaking doorknob can punish it. I used to have a habit of constantly throwing them out when I want to kill my opponent.

God I must be annoying in this thread

• Brohoof 3

Uggghhh. It's hot as balls out here. I'm sick of my job. I'm sick of my customers. The childish plebeians who are so specific with their orders,  leave their garbage lying around and placing things in the wrong places.  And I get to do it all again tomorrow. 

Also my ice cream got half melted on the way home. 

• Brohoof 2