Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel ok, not the best, but not the worst either .... But I am keen ... Keen to surprise the fam .... Well that and EB Games Expo in September ... But that's a different story

• Brohoof 2

I am feeling weird...

Not in a bad sense, mind you, it's just that lately I started having an urge of being more social. As in, try to talk to more people, be more active on here, and all in all, try to express my feelings more often. It's all weird on me, and I don't really know if I should feel good or not about this >-<

• Brohoof 5

I feel relieved. My dad managed to get through his surgery yesterday, but they have to keep him in the hospital for a couple of days to see if there's anything else wrong with him. Still, I'm glad he made it.  :)

• Brohoof 3

Pretty damn proud of myself. I defeated Ludwig on my first try for the first time ever and he's my favorite boss, so it felt amazing to do that.

• Brohoof 2

It was definitely fun to be outside for quite many hours today, but it was fun for just as long as it lasted. Now that I'm home everything feels blank again. I have no idea what is wrong but something is certainly bugging me.

I'm not sure how I feel at the moment ... Maybe because I have soo much on my mind that I can't really have feelings ...... Well this is fun :/

• Brohoof 3

Something feels so off that it's almost like that something is out to get me. I don't know what the heckle is going on. My best friend hasn't said anything for many days and my tendency of exaggerating tells me that I have done something so wrong that they are mad at me now or they just have forgotten about me. Either way I'm too nervous to start a conversation because honestly, I feel so many things at once.

I have the feeling you get when you just finished a cup of coffee. Because I just had coffee. I'm also feeling pretty excited to finish my combo video, I'm almost a third of the way finished. It's gonna be so good.

Gamecubeguy214, the guy who always has something to say about Smash in his posts in this thread.

• Brohoof 4