Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Completely angry. Nothing pisses me off more than AFC players sitting in online lobbies and teammates who can't manage themselves to work together as a team

• Brohoof 4

Just glad to be home .... In a cold house ... With my heated blanket .... N no food .... And McDonalds across the street ...... N my Xbox 1 ........... Woooo

• Brohoof 2

I woke up in a chipper mood this morning, especially after a bird landed right on my window sill and I could see it up close. ^^

• Brohoof 6

I feel strong right now, after thinking about and drawing a picture of a pokemon :D I think pokemon might be useful to help me with some of my issues...i'm happy about this :) I think ponies can help me, too. I love how nice people on this forum can be^^

• Brohoof 2

I feel kind of sad about the death of Beebarb :( But happy that i managed to stay happy and filled with hope a lot today :) Espesally due to pokemon^^ I'm thinking of getting seriously into pokemon again to help me build up my confidence again. Just like when i used to be a huge pokemon fan at age 13.

...Sorry if the pokemon talk bothers anyone :/

• Brohoof 3

I just feel kinda bleh and filled with uncertainty about the future.  I'm not going to delve into American politics (that's better left for the debate pit) but I don't think I'm rocking the boat too much by saying I'm very disappointed with the two major candidates for president this year.  :/ 

• Brohoof 3

I've been angry/sad all day dealing with a depressive episode of just feeling lonely. Also found out that someone I care about died as well. Also having a different friend struggle with his wife leaving him. Today is not a good day.

• Brohoof 2

Not bad, today wasn't the most productive of days nor the least productive of days.

• Brohoof 3