Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

As soon I got a good set up in zombies, some jackass decides to quit out. PERFECTLY as soon I was ready to slay zombies with the weapons I need which is hard due to rng luck.

I feel like strangle those ragequitters so badly for ending the game on us -_-"

Edited by Sunrise Surprise
  • Brohoof 3

Exhausted, but happy! I spent much of the day at the local theme park and had a lot of fun. :)

I'm super excited. I think I'm about to have 2 job interviews lined up for me this week!  :love:

Good luck! :D

• Brohoof 4

Tired of all this political garbage.

Several of my friends have basically become Trump Nazis and I really don't like being around them right now, a few I know have become giant libertarian asshats and won't shut up about Gary Johnson. Lastly I don't have a lot of friends who are very vocal about Hillary or Sanders, but the DNC is shaping up to the a circus just like the RNC was. 

• Brohoof 4

Mentally exhausted. Spent the last hour patching up security flaws on my website and my head's already flushed.  :scots:

i should feel like crap, but i dont, so heres the skinny, i stayed up all night again, self reflecting and shit, when i realised i was awake at 6AM i finally managed to sleep at 6:30, but it wouldnt last long, i woke up at 9:05 to start my cleanup (house is being inspected) but i felt heavy as a heart break and couldnt get up, so i went back to sleep til 10AM and i still felt heavy, but not as bad as before and got up, its now 11AM and im thinking about listening some more deep house again .... idk, maybe :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

Good luck! ^^

Now that I have some hot cocoa, I'm feeling ready to start drawing again this morning! :)

Exhausted, but happy! I spent much of the day at the local theme park and had a lot of fun. :)

Good luck! :D

Thank you so much!  :D And it's no longer "I think I'm about to", they're both officially scheduled and coming up in the next couple days!

Anyway, feeling kinda worn out. My bro and sis payed a surprise visit and we've been playing games for the last 5ish hours. So much fun!

• Brohoof 5

The hand pain faded after a night of sleep, which is literally relieving. Tolerating the pain for about six hours straight wasn't pleasant at all. 

Today doesn't seem too bad so far - I've decided the size for the incoming hoodie and I don't really have anything huge to worry about at this moment. Everything still isn't all right though - people that I call my friends in real life have grown distant and it causes me to worry about losing them. 

Thank you so much!  :D And it's no longer "I think I'm about to", they're both officially scheduled and coming up in the next couple days!

Anyway, feeling kinda worn out. My bro and sis payed a surprise visit and we've been playing games for the last 5ish hours. So much fun!

well then i hope you get atleast 1 of them, job interviews can be, and more often then not, are scary ... but take a few breaths, keep ur cool and dont mess em up ..... all i gotta do is send my resumes out and hope for the best ..... but my problems are just that .... my problems ....... well good luck at ur interviews (Totally Not) Lyra .... xD dem brackets thou lol ....

ok now for me to explain how i feel ... well i dont feel empty no more, so theres that ... honestly im not too sure how i feel, i guess tired ... damn i need to sleep earlier .... i would now, but its too early ....... i guess i can go play forza .... or payday ....... or go eat instead ..... all sound like good ideas

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Annoyed even more.

Work: I know you're broken, but we're short on people, we'll give you $180 if you sit in a Gwagon all day 

Me: ah... ok... i guess (i guess being a number two on a driving task will keep me awake since the driver will want to talk...) 

*5 minutes into the drive i close my eyes and wake up 9 hours later* 

Me: please tell me... i did not just sleep, the entire time... 

Driver: yeah easy money ay? 

Me: 

Driver: please.... don't hurt me!

now i have to begin the whole thing of getting my sleeping patterns fixed all over again.......  Edited by idunnomaybe
  • Brohoof 2

Pissed. The guy who I'm not considering as a friend picking arguments at me and blaming me for all the crap I do. I'm sick of the kid and wish I never see his ugly flank again

• Brohoof 2

I'm still awake well not too sleepy in Vietnam (12 hours later from Central Time) by that time. At the mountain where Buddha is I'm afraid to go there again what my parents do like three years ago in 2013.

• Brohoof 2