Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

im at the point in my thoughts where im not sure if i spent the last 10 years in ignorence or in bliss .... and its killing me considuring i have been single for 10 but not really intrested in the dating scene, im not saying im a woman hater, just that i hate myself too much to ever love some1 else, and like a friend once told me "the only way you can be in a love filled releationship, is to love urself as much as ur partner, then, and ONLY THEN, will u ever hav a shot at true happiness ..." and those words sting me even to this day, and like i said, its been about 10 years since i started feeling depressed, hell maybe longer ... idk .... im just shocked its only a mild depression and nothing serious, i mean sure, i have had spells where i really wanted to throw it all away, but i continued to hold on, not sure how, but i did .....

as for my feelings on the other hand i feel like thinking about my last 12 years (between when i was 9 til rite now which im 21) .... yea, i started hating myself at such a young age, kill me xD (sorry for the long message, whenever i hear songs and get in a thinking mood, i tend to say some crazy but true things :):pinkie:)

• Brohoof 4

A bit annoyed. My little brother is being so annoying at the moment!! Though besides that, I guess my day has been fine. Fairly mediocre, but not exactly bad either.

• Brohoof 2

I haven't been doing well today. First of all some random people at my school that I passed by who  ive never seen before thought it was okay to make racist jokes about me. It got me offended so much. And then during class I have this one annoying person in my class who won't shut the hell up. She just keeps on making weird noises and singing horrible songs out loud. The worst part is that not even the teacher is telling her to be quiet. :(

• Brohoof 3

Frightend and worried. I should make that thread i planned on making in the 'life help' board soon....it could save me from going completely crazy in just a few days :(

that sounds like a good idea, i would do 1 myself, but im not at the point where i want to trust my fate in the hooves of that many people yet .... i have music saving me to thank for that

• Brohoof 3

I feel a sense of worry that i may have to abandon liking girly things.

I'm not afraid to post this.

Why would you have to abandon girly things? Embrace them! I know I certainly do and there's no reason to be concerned about it. I love girly things and I'm proud to proclaim it to the world!  :proud:

• Brohoof 6

Why would you have to abandon girly things? Embrace them! I know I certainly do and there's no reason to be concerned about it. I love girly things and I'm proud to proclaim it to the world!  :proud:

im sure all of us here would agree with that, otherwise the brony fandom wouldnt exist xD

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

This person makes me feel a lot better :D Thank you forever...

I'm going to hold on to those words and let them give me strength. People may try to scare me, but i'm going to stay strong. I'm glad you're on to help me, too... :)

Autism, you're not gonna win. I shall be an autism master. :D

EDIT: Thank you, unruleypinkz, too...i'm glad i'm a member of this forum :D

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 5

no matter what people say or think, if you like something hard enough PinkuRiku, and stand up and believe in it and dont let others get you down .... no need to be depressed, trust the depressed guy on that one, even i dont want it, but i have it (depression i mean), my point being dont care about what the haters think, just care about what your friends and more importantly how u urself feel about the girly things u may or may not like

• Brohoof 4

I am ecstatic right now. Just bought a new car yesterday, and I'm enjoying the heck out of it.

what make and model car you buy?

• Brohoof 1

very nice, i got myself an 07' Subaru Imprezza 5-speed manual ..... u get auto or menual

Automatic. Where I live, a manual isn't very practical.
  • Brohoof 1

Automatic. Where I live, a manual isn't very practical.

Understandable, I'm not gonna lie, manual isn't an option for me either, but I guess I have to make do lol

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm so ................... Peeved at myself, to a point where it can become very depressive any second ..... I gotta be careful here

Edit at 7:13PM:

after a good 2 and a bit hours worth of feeling frustrated, angry and so angry that is could even become depressive, im now cooled off and calm .... gotta say, its been soo long since i have been THAT angry, it was so bad i was blasting this song called "F**k Everything" at kids, i dont normally want to incoruage kids to swear, but when i was that pissed off, i .... well .... couldnt give a shit what others thought ..... well i better bounce, im fina take a shower to wash all the dirty that was the anger off me and hopefully be in a happier mood later on

Edited by Unruly Pinkz
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

heads up this is going to be a bit of a vent 

I'm begining to get really REALLY pissed off. 

ladies... NO MEANS NO FOR YOU TOO. why is it that if a guy asks a girl for sex its rape and misogyny but if a girl asks a guy and he CLEARLY SAYS NO that gives them the right to f***** nag at him all f****** day about it then get all shitty over it and act like you're the biggest asshole in the world.

seriously its drilled in guys heads during sex ed "no means no" but not girls and this is the result... and this is not the only female friend to do this shit either.  

Edited by idunnomaybe
  • Brohoof 4

Feeling pretty good. I woke up a couple times in the night kinda exhausted and slightly sweaty, not sure what I dreamed to cause that. But I did sleep well for the rest of the night and I'm feeling pretty good now. :)

• Brohoof 2